Kate Garraway #3 No respect for privacy of others, trip to Mexico kept undercovers!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be Dancing on Thin Ice long before then if the DM continues with the drip feeding of suggestible articles...
I bet she's absolutely furious she never got the chance to push Derek out on the ice first. She could have done a married couple season and just chuck a couple of skates on his chair

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact she's even sat there this morning having had that news come out about the second home just shows how utterly shameless she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Has anyone checked to see if a spa has been built in her garden yet?
Funny you should say that, Hannah has resurfaced yesterday evening with a video and website, maybe she's seen the wall to wall coverage of Kate Griftaway and decided now's her chance to emerge and pretend to be normal? There's a new villain filling the headlines!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Funny you should say that, Hannah has resurfaced yesterday evening with a video and website, maybe she's seen the wall to wall coverage of Kate Griftaway and decided now's her chance to emerge and pretend to be normal? There's a new villain filling the headlines!
Surely a posthumous charity song of "you'll never walk alone" with the b-side of "money, money, money" with lead vocals of Derek and captain Tom? All proceeds go straight into the back pocket

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet she's absolutely furious she never got the chance to push Derek out on the ice first. She could have done a married couple season and just chuck a couple of skates on his chair
The tragic thing is, I can actually visualize that and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Kevin Lygo at ITV considered it. How about that thing with Wim Hoff on BBC? Freeze The Fear? Cut a hole in the ice and throw Derek and his wheelchair into it and see how he gets on, or attach a pair of ski's onto his chair and launch him down a ski jump.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her loyal ITV "family" would drop her like a shot if her popularity plummets and "awkward" questions refuse to be quelled.

She's still protected by the "recently beareaved" shield but the penny is slowly dropping amongst the plebs/viewing public thanks to more than a little help from the DM.

Grabbing Garraway will get her comeuppance.

Reactions: 20
The tragic thing is, I can actually visualize that and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Kevin Lygo at ITV considered it. How about that thing with Wim Hoff on BBC? Freeze The Fear? Cut a hole in the ice and throw Derek and his wheelchair into it and see how he gets on, or attach a pair of ski's onto his chair and launch him down a ski jump.
She's so short term focused. If she had Derek embalmed, she could have put him in a glass front coffin like Lenin. Imagine how much she could charge for the miracle of Mexico. Plus I've not seen in the rules any participants for need dancing on ice or freeze the fear need to be alive?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Cheaper than Mexico..

Reactions: 3
The comments on This Morning post “she’s not monetising her husbands death… you obviously haven’t watched her documentaries or read her books” the irony is not lost 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The comments are brutal on the X GMB page this morning.

They need to bury this story now, it's in grave danger of turning into farce for ITV.

And why was Susannah presenting this morning? She normally has Thursdays off and KG is the main....

Reactions: 9

Not sure which I prefer ... Kate Garragrift or Kate Griftaway. Either way they have to be in the next title thread! She's 'shining a light on carers' now ... that's the latest angle. How about shining a light on unlicenced medical treatments in Mexico? That'd be good too. Still, Martin from Homes Under The Hammer will be around to her second home soon, apparently it's going to be converted into a care home. 😬

ps. Love to see some of the comments on the GMB X (Twitter) page ... can someone get a screen grab?

Reactions: 9
That’s funny as where I live, alls I’ve heard is ‘not more from the GMB charlatan Grifter’ .

Thank god I'm not watching me me Garraway yet again droning on about Derek again..give it a rest will ya

Not again? It was tragic what happened to Derek and I know I can speak for everyone else, but I am sure many with have sympathy for Kate & the family, but how many times are
@GMB this story going. It's not like they cared about the care system before Derek's illness.

Turned off this morning when she came on (again!). Can’t believe how much coverage she’s getting on ITV when there are other things going on in the world such as the recent stabbing on the train in London.

While I'm sympathetic of her losing her husband, but I'd question why she needed to get £800k in debt when you have 2 homes. One of those could easily have been sold to raise necessary funds. Most people going through this kind of thing don't have the luxury of that option

Oh dear, it seems that poor Kate may have to sell her £1.7m SECOND home unless she can persuade mugs to give their hard earned money to her latest crowdfunding grift.

Sick n tired of her relentless milking of her husbands firstly sickness and now death, when will this man be allowed to “ Rest In Peace”???

Just some of the comments on the GMB X page this morning

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Turned off this morning when she came on (again!). Can’t believe how much coverage she’s getting on ITV when there are other things going on in the world such as the recent stabbing on the train in London.
My first comment on this thread.

I'm off work this week and since Monday morning at 6:02am GMB have bleated on about Kate, ITV are milking this for every penny they (she) can get. Its tiresome and I'm sorry and I'm no tin foil hatter but I've always been suspicious of Derek's illness, there I've said it, but it's gone on too long and to start going on about the Care system is taking this in a new direction, Kate will be given a honourery Doctorate in Care by GMB University next year, followed by a Pride of GM Kate award

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The comments on This Morning post “she’s not monetising her husbands death… you obviously haven’t watched her documentaries or read her books” the irony is not lost 🤦🏻‍♀️
I haven't rented out any of her property estate either but I still know a grifter when I see one

• Haha
Reactions: 8
re- Mexico. I have an ex colleague who has a very harsh variant of Multiple Sclerosis. She she set up a Go Fund me page to go to Mexico for some sort of revolutionary therapy and from what I can gather, it has improved her life quality immensely, so I can understand why people in desperate times do travel abroad for specific treatments. That is totally different however, to sending a dying man with multiple health issues on a plane when it was as clear as day to anyone that he wouldn't survive such a journey.

Reactions: 18
I've looked on the DM site and The Sun this morning and can't see a single article about her. There must have been 20 yesterday.

Has her lawyer been on the phone :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So they were financially mismanaging their affairs way before Derek became unwell and she is using his illness as a grift to claw back some of that? The ‘4k a week spend on care’ crap is just an excuse to garner sympathy and imply that caring for him put them into debt, when really it’s nothing to do with that as her salary easily covers it.
also the 4k a week was based on Derek being at home cared for privately for 52 weeks a year, I’d say Derek spent 2 of the 4 years in hospital in a high dependency unit and didn’t need the private carers

Reactions: 15