Kate Garraway #3 No respect for privacy of others, trip to Mexico kept undercovers!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In todays DM she is saying she had to use some of her pension to pay for his care bill. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
OMG it's never going to end is it? She has no idea about caring because she paid others to do it! Her idea of caring was to shove a camera crew in his face.

Reactions: 16

Just duck off, Kate!
So she turned yet another discussion back onto herself? I don’t even watch breakfast tele, but it’s clear she just uses her job as a platform to bleat on in a woe is me way about how hard she’s had it with no real clue about how people with real caring responsibilities suffer. Maybe if she shut up and listened once in a while, she’d realise the privilege of her position (although we all know that ain’t gonna happen).
---
Sweet Lord.

Looks like Bonnie Langford

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My hairdresser had her Smooth Radio show on this morning and I couldn't get over how like Smashie and Nicey she sounded, it made me giggle, I'm probably showing my age but her voice sounded just like one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My hairdresser had her Smooth Radio show on this morning and I couldn't get over how like Smashie and Nicey she sounded, it made me giggle, I'm probably showing my age but her voice sounded just like one of them.
I loved them 😂 I don’t like her however

Reactions: 2
I'll do it
---
New thread here:

Reactions: 5