Kate Garraway #3 No respect for privacy of others, trip to Mexico kept undercovers!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And so it begins ....

Image1.jpg

Oh I can see it now, a full production for Kate's big return. No expense spared. It's going to be like when This Morning was 're-launched' after Philthy Phil got canned for bumming a young production assistant ... Kate appearing from behind a screen to 'Dancing Queen', Ben crying uncontrollably and possibly urinating himself in the process, Susannah dressed in black with a veil, Richard Arnold dressed as Carmen Miranda complete with a giant pinapple on his head. It's going to be a real occassion, a great celebration of Saint Kate, Martr of Carers and Life Patron of the Mexican Medical Tourist Board.

c5ef61f2686fece473bdb421c9fb761a.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Another full page in today's paper. "Kate: Derek's Final Moments" and yesterday's interview on gmb in full.

But not one single mention of Mexico. Funny that

Reactions: 19
GMB and itv are so out of touch, the majority of people don't care about KG, it is a personal story but isn't a huge news story like they believe, it's so self serving.

How about they report real news.

Reactions: 22
Thankfully it was all about King Charles this morning. She must be absolutely seething that her thunder has been stolen. No one will care about her 1st day back now, it'll be about Harry being back :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So with Saint Kate apparently in the poor house and owing the taxman £700k from info reported before the latest Mexico visit, who picked up the tab for Delboy’s final 28 day stay in the Mexican clinic, the fully equipped medical plane and UK doctors?

Elton John?

War criminal Blair?

The taxpayers via the political cronie’s connections with the NHS? 😡

Reactions: 17
And so it begins ....

View attachment 2739041

Oh I can see it now, a full production for Kate's big return. No expense spared. It's going to be like when This Morning was 're-launched' after Philthy Phil got canned for bumming a young production assistant ... Kate appearing from behind a screen to 'Dancing Queen', Ben crying uncontrollably and possibly urinating himself in the process, Susannah dressed in black with a veil, Richard Arnold dressed as Carmen Miranda complete with a giant pinapple on his head. It's going to be a real occassion, a great celebration of Saint Kate, Martr of Carers and Life Patron of the Mexican Medical Tourist Board.

View attachment 2739042
For a moment, I thought they were playing trumpets, heralding her triumphant entrance back into the land of ITV!

Reactions: 6
Thankfully it was all about King Charles this morning. She must be absolutely seething that her thunder has been stolen. No one will care about her 1st day back now, it'll be about Harry being back :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm not sure which is worse, headlines full of Ghoul Garraway; or headlines full of Prince Sparry when they should be about King Charles.

Reactions: 14
At least Harry will now be available to offer his sincere condolences to the Widow Garraway live on air.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm absolutely disgusted by all this, the way she ia carrying on you would think she is the only woman who has ever been widowed. Sick of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
We must steel ourselves for a national tour of regional theatres, I fear.

"An Evening With Kate Garraway: Death Becomes Her"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We must steel ourselves for a national tour of regional theatres, I fear.

"An Evening With Kate Garraway: Death Becomes Her"
Don't forget Kate's entry for next years Turner Prize: "Derek's Unmade Soiled Bed".

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16