Kate Garraway #3 No respect for privacy of others, trip to Mexico kept undercovers!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There there, let it all out.

I'm not calling anyone a vile troll. I simply don't care what people think of Kate Garroway. I'm far from a fan.

That man should have been CHC funded.
Blodwin - he would never have got home care to 24 hour never.
I’m not saying the CHC id working well for the first 8 years of daughters life I got 10 hours a week then suddenly we had an overhaul and despite her care needs not changing it went up to 40 hours a week. To get 24 a day is near impossible.
So when I was getting 10 hours a week which basically wasn’t one full night shift. I didn’t have anywhere to turn Financially but I managed to care for for all those years without blowing millions of pounds because I never had millions to start with, she isn’t talking for the millions because most people in her situation wouldn’t have had the means.
That’s my point she is saying she had to spend it did she ? Because for 8 years I didn’t need to spend 16 k a week to keep my daughter alive because I didn’t bloody well have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There there, let it all out.
I'm not calling anyone a vile troll. I simply don't care what people think of Kate Garroway. I'm far from a fan.
No not you, you can call me whatever you want. I meant Piers 'Moron' Morgan. 😬

Reactions: 4
Blodwin - he would never have got home care to 24 hour never.
I’m not saying the CHC id working well for the first 8 years of daughters life I got 10 hours a week then suddenly we had an overhaul and despite her care needs not changing it went up to 40 hours a week. To get 24 a day is near impossible.
So when I was getting 10 hours a week which basically wasn’t one full night shift. I didn’t have anywhere to turn Financially but I managed to care for for all those years without blowing millions of pounds because I never had millions to start with, she isn’t talking for the millions because most people in her situation wouldn’t have had the means.
That’s my point she is saying she had to spend it did she ? Because for 8 years I didn’t need to spend 16 k a week to keep my daughter alive because I didn’t bloody well have it.
I do agree that the 16k a week seems an extortionate amount.

I'm sorry you had struggles getting decent care for your daughter.

Things are different in adult services. People can and do get 24hr care at home, I know a number who do. It isn't easy and they will try and push the person into a care home when they are at that point. However they have a right to a family and private life as laid down in the human rights act so you have to push for that care to be provided in the family home

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it depends on the postcode lottery and how much money is available in ASC coffers. In Surrey there is no money and insufficient staff who are leaving in droves.

Reactions: 4
You could ask if home was ever the right environment for Derek given his repeated admissions to hospital. I worked in a nursing home for years and it was constant hard work keeping those bedbound/immobile free from bedsores, infections etc and that was with constant turning/monitoring and nurses on site. Let alone adding in the choking risks.

Especially with young children in the house.

Reactions: 22
Reactions: 13
@galaxy
You could ask if home was ever the right environment for Derek given his repeated admissions to hospital. I worked in a nursing home for years and it was constant hard work keeping those bedbound/immobile free from bedsores, infections etc and that was with constant turning/monitoring and nurses on site. Let alone adding in the choking risks.

Especially with young children in the house.
Basic care packages are not meant to to be a exchange for hospital required care
Being acutely unwell is different from “ daily health needs “
My daughter was an Inpatient for 2 years without going home
She is now home but has at least one admission a month ( in the winter double that )
She now is allowed home more and doesn’t spend as many weeks in at a time because I trained on iv antibiotics so that she can come home once stable but has to finish the course.
However this is extremely rare.
But for anything out of her ordinary day care she would require admission.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
lol as each news article adds more and more on to her claimed debt, at the same time each article is devaluing her house. I'm sure it was a £4m house the other day.
This is a second property she owns!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Why are they making such a big deal about her downsizing to a smaller house. If she has massive debts, it makes sense to sell up. Her house has probably increased in value since she bought it. So sell and move to a 3 bed semi. The kids will probably be leaving home in a few years.

Millions of others have done it

Yup, definitely on the poverty line

Unbelievable! Actually though quite believable.

They could have sold that ages ago to help fund everything and not get into debt.
But instead she wants to grift her way forward.

I wonder if she is being set up now for a mighty fall aka Sir Tom’s family.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Unbelievable! Actually though quite believable.

They could have sold that ages ago to help fund everything and not get into debt.
But instead she wants to grift her way forward.

I wonder if she is being set up now for a mighty fall aka Sir Tom’s family.
Yes, I was wondering that. The Mail spent ages building her up, now they’re paving the way to knock her down. Such is the nature of the press.

Yes, I was wondering that. The Mail spent ages building her up, now they’re paving the way to knock her down. Such is the nature of the press.
Surely someone at some point will leak that he actually died in Mexico🤔 I know he is not the greatest advert for their treatments but I wonder if she got a discount from the clinic on the basis that there was going to be a documentary snd publicity.

Reactions: 15
I can imagine Kate will end up on Dancing on Ice as the token ‘brace’ contestant next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can imagine Kate will end up on Dancing on Ice as the token ‘brace’ contestant next year.
She'll be Dancing on Thin Ice long before then if the DM continues with the drip feeding of suggestible articles...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely someone at some point will leak that he actually died in Mexico🤔 I know he is not the greatest advert for their treatments but I wonder if she got a discount from the clinic on the basis that there was going to be a documentary snd publicity.
I've always thought that. It was a quid pro quo arrangement with the clinic. Free flights, free treatment (paid for by the clinic) in return for coverage of the clinic and 'treatment' in the documentary.

ps. I can't believe she's got a second property worth 1.7m. The bleeping nerve of pleading poverty.

Reactions: 26
I've always thought that. It was a quid pro quo arrangement with the clinic. Free flights, free treatment (paid for by the clinic) in return for coverage of the clinic and 'treatment' in the documentary.

ps. I can't believe she's got a second property worth 1.7m. The bleeping nerve of pleading poverty.
Yes I agree and the second house thing is going to directly impact the Saint Kate persona she has spent months creating. I’ve got my popcorn ready 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21