Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another HBer and Damseller here 👋🏼 I was one of the fashion baggers and still know and am in contact with quite a few from that board. It was bloody brilliant, wasted SO much time on there! I loved the What Are You Doing and What Are You Wearing threads 😁 I remember people would buy things that other baggers were after but couldnt find in their local stores and post it to them (just on trust!), we had meet ups, a few became real life long term friends then it all imploded and everyone got banned 😂 Annnnnnyway back on topic and as others have said, she hasn’t really changed at all. @Raker I remember alife..... 🙈🤣

Woah, woah, woah!!! Why did I not know about this, this sounded right up my street🥲 I would’ve loved this. I used to do all sorts before t’internet to get items I wanted 😂

Reactions: 2
Woah, woah, woah!!! Why did I not know about this, this sounded right up my street🥲 I would’ve loved this. I used to do all sorts before t’internet to get items I wanted 😂
Honestly, it was such a lovely little community, and really busy so there was always someone around to have a chat to. We even did secret Santa for a few years! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Honestly, it was such a lovely little community, and really busy so there was always someone around to have a chat to. We even did secret Santa for a few years! 😂
I really enjoyed Damsels when it was good but when it went to tit, it really went to tit.

Before ChelseaHarvey got her tattoo (tattooe) I was going to post a message telling her to make sure it was spelt correctly. I stopped myself thinking I was being patronising. Wish I’d just been a git and posted. She’s lovely, I’ve not met her but like her a lot. As far as I know she has never had the tattoo fixed.

• Haha
  • Heart
She was just so sweet and positive and able to laugh at herself...

Reactions: 1
She was very sweet. What happened to her? Is anyone friends with her away from forums? (Apologies for derail 💐)

She was very sweet. What happened to her? Is anyone friends with her away from forums? (Apologies for derail 💐)
I was on handbag and then damsels and ChelseaHarvey is one of my FB friends - she's a truly lovely person.

• Heart
Funny but what a dick 😳. She could’ve at least got up off the chair and dealt with it rather than yelling, self-importantly across the room, “I’m doing a wine tasting live. It’s work”
I thought exactly the same .... which made me think was it a set up???

Reactions: 5
I thought exactly the same .... which made me think was it a set up???
Well now you mention it.......

plus she seemed to know exactly why the police were there as soon as she saw them, most people would be all blank and confused (and quickly end their live!)

Reactions: 5
She does appear to be hungry for attention these days. I don't think lockdown has suited her at all.

I don't usually mind Kat but using a filter whilst flogging fillers is so misleading.

Also her multiple necklaces and bracelets make me itch. ..

Reactions: 4
Her live with Dr Ellie, the connection is really bad again, is Dr Ellie still in a Dubai jail for being pissed on a plane?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.