Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I feel Kat deserves credit for is that she has actually stuck to her promise to highlight businesses owned by black women. Over the past 5 months she really is the only one who has mad substantive change to her feed.
this has been really noticeable to me, she's the only one I follow who is still promoting black women owned businesses and fair dues. Nobody else is. Everyone had gone right back to their shallow little lives.

And it should also be said that they all vibe well with her feed, lovely bags and cashmere etc. All stuff she would buy. If I had the money for it, I'd be buying some of it. I'm sure many are, and she's actually driving traffic to those small businesses.

and hey, whilst I'm in a magnanimous mood.....She said the other day she hadn't had any botox or fillers since January (because...well...2020...) and is it my imagination of is she looking very well lately? In fact, I'd been looking at her stories convinced she'd just been freshened up, because she looked really well. But apparently not! Am very curious about what foundation she uses now.

Or maybe it's just a good filter!

Reactions: 9
this has been really noticeable to me, she's the only one I follow who is still promoting black women owned businesses and fair dues. Nobody else is. Everyone had gone right back to their shallow little lives.

And it should also be said that they all vibe well with her feed, lovely bags and cashmere etc. All stuff she would buy. If I had the money for it, I'd be buying some of it. I'm sure many are, and she's actually driving traffic to those small businesses.

and hey, whilst I'm in a magnanimous mood.....She said the other day she hadn't had any botox or fillers since January (because...well...2020...) and is it my imagination of is she looking very well lately? In fact, I'd been looking at her stories convinced she'd just been freshened up, because she looked really well. But apparently not! Am very curious about what foundation she uses now.

Credit where credit is due, she has said she would
highlight black women owned businesses and she has continued to do so. She still gets it wrong though , but don’t we all!

Reactions: 3

Kat absolutely and unequivocally said around midyear she’d had her cheeks done with words to the effect of “they won’t be for everyone but I love them”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will have to be careful because I have met dr ellie and she looked like a balloon wobbling in on a small stick.
So unnatural almost scary.
Kat absolutely and unequivocally said around midyear she’d had her cheeks done with words to the effect of “they won’t be for everyone but I love them”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to sack the hairdresser if her roots are showing already 😂😂. And asking for recommendations for root touch ups !! Ask your hairdresser Kat I thought he was fantastic??

Reactions: 4
The hairdresser was fantastic because it was free/discounted?? Those deals probably aren't coming her way much these days and especially now it's lockdown. You can put money on it though, if lockdown ends on 2nd Dec, she'll be (along with others), getting on a train straight up to London for a freebie trip to hairdresser and gushing how amazing they are and that travel into London is fab! :rolleyes:😂 Just frickin pay and go local like the rest of us and support small businesses, she clearly can afford it!

Reactions: 8
I really Don’t understand why she gush about hairdresser. No one is going to book up with him if they live outside the postcode !!

Reactions: 1
I really Don’t understand why she gush about hairdresser. No one is going to book up with him if they live outside the postcode !!
Is it a local hairdresser? I thought she got a George Northwood freebie like so many other "influencers"? Might be wrong though in which case I apologise.

Her hair is like a birds nest! It was so much better in the early days - less bleach and longer.

Reactions: 2
I think she gets regular freebies from a few salons. The trouble with salon hopping is it is ok when you are younger, but once you get to a certain age you need to establish a relationship, especially if you have "pube" hair as she has referred to herself in the past.

Wasn’t it daniel Galvin she gushed about? It’s a long way to travel but I guess that if it’s free

I think her hair is big dry frizzy mess

she may as well go to her local sweaty Betty salon for that look. Not a good ‘AD’ for any hairdresser

I suspect her colour might look ok when it's freshly done, but it looks like whatever shampoo she uses strips it out pretty quickly.

If you want a laugh, go and watch Kat’s wine tasting Insta live from last night - scroll through to approx 26:30 🤣🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really was brilliant! As if the Diamond White comment wasn’t funny enough...her face as it dawned on her what was happening 🤣 I really like her lives with Knackered Mother, they’re really interesting 👏🏼

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.