Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her live with Dr Ellie, the connection is really bad again, is Dr Ellie still in a Dubai jail for being pissed on a plane?
Omg isn’t she the worst advert for any Botox or fillers...she should be “when you go to far advert”

Is that the dentist with a face full of fillers?
She’s not a dentist but a aesthetic (cosmetic) doctor. I’d be too scared of ending up looking like her. Too much.

Omg isn’t she the worst advert for any Botox or fillers...she should be “when you go to far advert”

She’s not a dentist but a aesthetic (cosmetic) doctor. I’d be too scared of ending up looking like her. Too much.
She is a dentist by training. Her professional qualifications are DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery), the academic degree for dentistry. She is qualified for what she does (and can therefore practice as an aesthetic doctor) but she isn’t a Physician or a Surgeon, she is a Dentist.

I agree re her ‘look’ though. Not a great ad. Piggy eyes and puffy hamster cheeks.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear god. She going to cut her hair on Instagram. Screaming desperation now !!

Lay off the sherry Mrs farmer.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Amazon ads, Bt internet ads and making bitchy little comments on lives ( for example “can you put up links to the shoes you mentioned “ , screws up face, looks disgusted , replies “ errrr no .....just google”........ then rolls a eyes !!! more and more we are seeing a different perhaps real side to ms farmer - less oh I’m so kooky and crazy but quite sweet and more I’m a rich bored housewife and I’m actually quite arrogant and patronising. Must now never watch again !!!!

Reactions: 8
She's not been out to endless lunches, launches and mixing with the other blaggers!, its getting to her sitting at home talking to a screen and having to deal with her kids!!

More ads now!, something to do with reindeers, jeez is there anything she won't be advertising before the end of the year!!

I unfollowed when she went to the Chelsea Flower Show on press day. Those tickets are like gold dust to gardeners, and she is a self-confessed hater of gardening. All she went for was the free fizz and the chance to celeb spot. The gaping chasm where her integrity should be became too much for me at that point.
The absolute final straw was the highlight of her day there being a sighting of Christopher Biggins. Classy AF, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see Kat sharing the Insta story yesterday of her son unwrapping a surprise PS5 on Christmas Day?? It was very heartwarming, but I want to know where she managed to magic one up from - I’m sure she was ranting a few weeks ago about how she couldn’t get hold of one (like the rest of us mere mortals). Has she pulled her ‘influencer’ card to find one in such a short space of time?!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see Kat sharing the Insta story yesterday of her son unwrapping a surprise PS5 on Christmas Day?? It was very heartwarming, but I want to know where she managed to magic one up from - I’m sure she was ranting a few weeks ago about how she couldn’t get hold of one (like the rest of us mere mortals). Has she pulled her ‘influencer’ card to find one in such a short space of time?!
If it was me I’d do the same, tbh.

No, one of her followers had a pre-order slot from John Lewis that she no longer needed and gave it to Kat.

Reactions: 5
No, one of her followers had a pre-order slot from John Lewis that she no longer needed and gave it to Kat.
Oh gosh she was lucky there then! It was the one thing I failed to find for this Christmas 😕 along with thousands of other people I’m sure!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.