Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny but what a dick šŸ˜³. She couldā€™ve at least got up off the chair and dealt with it rather than yelling, self-importantly across the room, ā€œIā€™m doing a wine tasting live. Itā€™s workā€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny but what a dick šŸ˜³. She couldā€™ve at least got up off the chair and dealt with it rather than yelling, self-importantly across the room, ā€œIā€™m doing a wine tasting live. Itā€™s workā€
Yes, I agree. They probably know sheā€™s a dick already so expected she would act that way!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
this! I must be the only one who didn't find it funny, if anything it seemed so rude to just be sat there continuing to gurn for the camera. Ffs, get up and apologise properly for wasting police time. But it's okay cos she'll send them some of her freebies šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Agree. What an entitled dick. To not even get up and properly acknowledge them. They may have taken it in good spirits, but it was so rude. And also, they could have missed a real call out, whilst standing around in her bloody kitchen while gurning like a fool.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m doing a ā€˜liveā€™ did I forget to tell you I was Instagram famous and Iā€™ve been on tv so I donā€™t need to get up and apologise like a real grown up should. But you knew that anyway ...r u busy ...not really oh of course you are silly me. Not as busy as me accepting free tit left right and centre and pretending I know everything about everything

• Haha
So I slipped to the bit where the police visit just before it I got the impression she wasnā€™t even listening to the other woman on the screen anyway. That was cringe AF not even funny ! And saying she would drop something off for them!! I know she wants to come across all funny etc etc but with kids and dogs and husbands in the background chopping in. Itā€™s all a bit twatty !

Getting bored of instagrammers sitting at their kitchen table trying to sell tit !

Reactions: 7
it was the ā€œCan you leave me your card and Iā€™ll send you something niceā€ that finished me off. How crass and patronising!

And I didnā€™t find it funny, the police said they heard a woman shouting in the background so probably thought they were attending to a domestic incident.

Reactions: 8
Spent all day in meetings with the police today dealing with serious issues then she thinks police officers carry cards !!šŸ˜ØšŸ˜ØšŸ˜Ø she should be fined for wasting their time idiot

Work meetings I must add !!

Reactions: 1
Oh bummer, missed all this on stories - what actually happened? Why did the police turn up?

Oh bummer, missed all this on stories - what actually happened? Why did the police turn up?
Halfway through her wine tasting Live video the police suddenly turned up. When sheā€™d been connecting online on her phone she accidentally dialled an SOS call to 999 and the controllers at the emergency services had heard screaming (from her!) so sent police officers to check. She thought it was a right old laugh! What a waste of police time and resources!

She also seemed to think that the police officers thought it was funny but I bet they didnā€™t! Arrogant people can never even contemplate that someone might not think theyā€™re brilliant

Last edited:
  • Wow
I find her insufferable. I unfollowed a long long time ago. Didnā€™t like her back in the Damsels days either. To not even get up from her seat to apologise is shocking behaviour. Sheā€™s so entitled.

Reactions: 9
I find her insufferable. I unfollowed a long long time ago. Didnā€™t like her back in the Damsels days either. To not even get up from her seat to apologise is shocking behaviour. Sheā€™s so entitled.
What was she like on Damsels? Full of herself, I bet!

• Heart
Why didn't she just end the bloody live and speak to the Police in private. I'm sure the live was not that important?? Talk about "my job is far more important than get up and speak to Police!!" PRATT!! I cannot bear her tbh!

Her insta lives are all the same, drink, another make up brand, jewellery, scarves. Talk about digging about for something to prattle on about as can't go to London for any freebies. God I really hope these instagrammers jobs end soon and they have to get 9-5 jobs, getting on trains, and living in the real world where they have to pay for things.

Sorry rant over, just boils my piss!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I only started following Kat this summer after watching a live where she talked about autism. Although she was a bit scatty and weepy I did appreciate a lot of what she said. Clearly Iā€™ve seen a very different version of the usual Kat, what with the not being able to partake of too many freebies, so Iā€™m finding her tolerable... for now.

Intrigued to hear that so many of you have known her online for such a long time. Was she a Mumsnetter? I can imagine her being a big cheese on there back in the mid 00s (when it was a very different place to the troll haven it is now).

Oh, I used to lurk on Handbag back in the day! Iā€™ve never heard of Damsels though (which is a surprise, Iā€™ve always been a forum addict šŸ˜…)

I was on both, handbag and damsels. She wrote as she speaks, which just seems very OTT. Then a few of them thought they were too good for damsels and made their own group I believe, you had to be invited, I wasnā€™t šŸ˜‚ called Mulberry something? Someone with a better memory may recall!

Oh, I used to lurk on Handbag back in the day! Iā€™ve never heard of Damsels though (which is a surprise, Iā€™ve always been a forum addict šŸ˜…)
Oh damsels was fab! Plenty of bun fights šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.