Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i see she hasn't posted about being in London though??? Obviously knows there will be more flack. Why can't these blaggers just keep things like this to themselves? Do they have to post everything they do, unless its a freebie/ad/gifted??

Reactions: 2
I've just clocked the cheekbones. Good grief. Does she think we won't notice she's suddenly sprouting golf balls under her eyes. The picture with her looking up at the sky is so strange. I think she's sucking in her cheeks as well, but maybe not.

In the light of her general forthright nature I think she should come clean about this new facial development.

Reactions: 6
It's all a bit ironic given she's spouting off about disclosure about image alterations/ filters etc.

She's normally pretty open about this sort of thing as well - she has been about botox in the past at least.

In fairness, Kat did say she had her cheeks pumped up on her last Botox/filler visit. I think she might have said it wouldn’t be for everyone, but she loves it.

In fact, she uses that phrase a lot as it shuts down discussion. 🤔

Reactions: 5
Ah, ok, I missed that. As I said, she is open about these sort of things so it surprised me she hadn't said anything.

IMO, even though she's "honest" about her fillers & botox, fillers only last for about 1 year, so she either had loads when last had done, or has had more but just hasn't decided to disclose it! Completely agree too with the cringe posing of photos, talk about "i love myself!" They're so full of confidence these blaggers!!

Reactions: 3
It was when the Botox places reopened around July that Kat commented she’d had her cheeks done. I posted: 💀 then felt a bit mean. I can’t find the post. Maybe it was redacted or I’ve missed it.

Like a lot of people, Kat has gone overboard with the cheeks fillers and in September I posted: 💀💀💀 and felt less mean. That post is still there!

I do like Kat and enjoy watching her stories most of the time but aff linking a computer chair screams desperation to me.

Stick to clothes and bin the wine /make up and interiors Kat !

It’s funny but the recent posts and stories have made me feel really sorry for her. Her life was once carribeean cruises and wearing needle & thread dresses in stately homes and I thought her wardrobe was amazing. Things must be really really hard now hence the Lidl wine tasting and amazon links for beard oil and gaming chairs. I know it’s not a death and there are worse things happening but to drop so dramatically from living quite the high life to hawking crap must be so so upsetting. It’s made me really soften towards her. She is definitely different - she seems so less glam so much more messy and disoriented and I just wonder if she really struggling with her mental health. Within her cadre of mumstagrammers she is the only one who constantly references the weird world of the pandemic and I think she is really suffering.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s funny but the recent posts and stories have made me feel really sorry for her. Her life was once carribeean cruises and wearing needle & thread dresses in stately homes and I thought her wardrobe was amazing. Things must be really really hard now hence the Lidl wine tasting and amazon links for beard oil and gaming chairs. I know it’s not a death and there are worse things happening but to drop so dramatically from living quite the high life to hawking crap must be so so upsetting. It’s made me really soften towards her. She is definitely different - she seems so less glam so much more messy and disoriented and I just wonder if she really struggling with her mental health. Within her cadre of mumstagrammers she is the only one who constantly references the weird world of the pandemic and I think she is really suffering.
I can’t decide if ur serious or not about feeling sorry for her ! 😂
I don’t feel sorry for her, her husband is a high earner and I’m sure as a family their lifestyle hasn’t changed, remember they are also in the position to own a second home!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha ha I know it’s a departure from what I’ve said previously but I just think about how she used to live and how she use to look and the change is so huge things must have really got quite bad for her. You can be very financially comfortable and still feel your world is collapsing !

Reactions: 4

Jen, I've liked with with a LOL emoji. I think she'll survive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t decide if ur serious or not about feeling sorry for her ! 😂
I don’t feel sorry for her, her husband is a high earner and I’m sure as a family their lifestyle hasn’t changed, remember they are also in the position to own a second home!
Unfortunately having a high earning husband and a second home doesn’t stop mental illness affecting people. I understand where the previous poster is coming from, she does seem different .

Unfortunately having a high earning husband and a second home doesn’t stop mental illness affecting people. I understand where the previous poster is coming from, she does seem different .
True. I don’t want to undermine mental health and I do hope she’s not suffering. My comments were from a ‘freebie’ perspective. No offence intended.

Me too and I can’t see any change.
Completely agree. I think she’s adapted well to the circumstances influencers have found themselves in. She’s the only one who’s still championing black fashion (that I follow). Let’s be realistic, we’re generally all mixing in smaller circles, have limited opportunities but I don’t think she seems sad or mentally challenged 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s bored. All that nervous energy and nowhere to channel it. I doubt Kat has ever led a ‘small life’ where she has had to make her own fun and entertain herself so she’s currently very, very bored.

I seriously think she cast her eye around her house and thought ‘what can I talk about now?’ hence six stories and a swipe up link to a gaming chair. I doubt the affiliate commission is staving off foreclosure on either of their mortgages.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.