Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think also places that still have their pool open are rare. At the moment you have to book a slot to swim in most places or otherwise the pool is closed. That was the case a couple of weeks ago when I was looking.
You are right. We stayed in a hotel over summer half term in London, we booked a slot and got 90 mins but actually it was fab. We had the whole pool and surrounding seating to ourselves! But as you say, they are few and far between

Reactions: 2
You are right. We stayed in a hotel over summer half term in London, we booked a slot and got 90 mins but actually it was fab. We had the whole pool and surrounding seating to ourselves! But as you say, they are few and far between
I gave up in the end because I didn’t know how the restrictions were going to play out. A swim in a decent pool was my priority and I’d have been gutted if I booked somewhere we could swim only for it to change by the time we got there. I spent a pleasant half a day phoning all the spas attached to the nicer hotels!

Reactions: 1
Love a private pool. We had the at The Shard a few years back, while a waiter served us cucumber water. Felt very fancy.

One place I looked at which was slightly cheaper than Gleneagles was only giving you a one hour slot for every 2/3 days you stayed.

Love a private pool. We had the at The Shard a few years back, while a waiter served us cucumber water. Felt very fancy.

One place I looked at which was slightly cheaper than Gleneagles was only giving you a one hour slot for every 2/3 days you stayed.
I stayed at a fairly basic golf hotel in the summer. I booked an hour's slot in the pool everyday I was there but had it to myself for as long as I wanted each day - because everybody else was out playing golf. It was bliss. Swimming sorts out any muscular niggles I find.

I stayed at a fairly basic golf hotel in the summer. I booked an hour's slot in the pool everyday I was there but had it to myself for as long as I wanted each day - because everybody else was out playing golf. It was bliss. Swimming sorts out any muscular niggles I find.
Sounds fabulous! I’d love that.

There’s a reason she’s not an interior designer! WTF?, the only worded picture missing from those walls is ‘transient shite‘. Hideous. I’m not so sure why it’s taken so long to do it up as she bought it like that, bifold windows were in, kitchen done, front door same, all they’ve done is paint the outside white and fill it full of Typical Instagram Bright Coloured tasteless crap. It’s everything I hate in interior style...it will look so dated in about 2 years time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her interior taste is like her fashion these days .... hideous! It’s a house wearing a over the top floral maxi dress, in cowboy boots with necklaces (erm pictures) that are too high around ones neck!
Who did hang that picture in the bedroom - it’s on the cock and far too high!

Reactions: 10
I’m not keen on the soft furnishings and pictures but it’s a lovely holiday home, looks a great size , has outdoor space and is near the beach...for a family I think it’s great and I don’t think she will have any issues renting it out. It’s in a lovely area and if you are renting it the chances are you won’t bump into her on the beach! Winner!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m not keen on the soft furnishings and pictures but it’s a lovely holiday home, looks a great size , has outdoor space and is near the beach...for a family I think it’s great and I don’t think she will have any issues renting it out. It’s in a lovely area and if you are renting it the chances are you won’t bump into her on the beach! Winner!
It certainly is and If I am honest I do love the kitchen table & chairs ... and the armoire.

Reactions: 2
Jeeez talk about having the right connections - in their first week of letting the Suffolk house she’s got it featured in The Times!! 🙄
EAC4E0B4-5201-499E-8369-B51284C8E42E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.