Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's stories were a bit desperate really. I wonder if Hayley Menzies was giving a hefty blogger discount at the shop opening.

The stuff she was trying on from her friend's shop? Possibly the ugliest clothes I have seen her try on recently.

Oh bloody hell Kat - read the room!
Private dinner at Scott’s, freebie clothes, cocktail rings and expensive cosmetics. This is no longer aspirational and escapist, it’s flaunting and morally repugnant right now.
I feel so uncomfortable seeing her trying on clothes in changing rooms and not wearing a mask pretending it’s like the good old days.

Reactions: 14
Yep now that she can go out and about and waft about changing rooms and slugging booze she won’t be showing her followers what’s she has bought from Lidl !

I wonder if she counts up how many alcohol units she racks up in a week 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The desperation to stay visible is strong in this one. Unfortunately Covid will bring in a new raft of influencers come 2021. The old influencers will die a death as they are unable to read the room.

Reactions: 4
The desperation to stay visible is strong in this one. Unfortunately Covid will bring in a new raft of influencers come 2021. The old influencers will die a death as they are unable to read the room.
I hope the whole influencer culture dies a death

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If someone told me face to face they were an influencer I would burst out laughing!

I really do hope it dies a death too !

• Heart
I keep expecting it to die a death... yet it just doesn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ Somewhere someone along the lines is paying for this. E-commerce companies are doing better than ever.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The holiday home... isn’t great.

I suppose it’s refreshing to see a home that doesn’t lavishly follow every Instagram trend, but I’m not sure interiors are Kat’s forte.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The holiday home... isn’t great.

I suppose it’s refreshing to see a home that doesn’t lavishly follow every Instagram trend, but I’m not sure interiors are Kat’s forte.
The pictures hung up in the bedrooms are way too high, it makes my teeth itchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
£1200 for 3 nights in the holiday home.
Maybe thats standard price in that area but I live not far from Gleneagles Hotel and even its not that much 😂

• Wow
£1200 for 3 nights in the holiday home.
Maybe thats standard price in that area but I live not far from Gleneagles Hotel and even its not that much 😂
I looked at Gleneagles for this weekend. Not much change from £3k for family of four plus dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s funny but the recent posts and stories have made me feel really sorry for her. Her life was once carribeean cruises and wearing needle & thread dresses in stately homes and I thought her wardrobe was amazing. Things must be really really hard now hence the Lidl wine tasting and amazon links for beard oil and gaming chairs. I know it’s not a death and there are worse things happening but to drop so dramatically from living quite the high life to hawking crap must be so so upsetting. It’s made me really soften towards her. She is definitely different - she seems so less glam so much more messy and disoriented and I just wonder if she really struggling with her mental health. Within her cadre of mumstagrammers she is the only one who constantly references the weird world of the pandemic and I think she is really suffering.
Have a look at the car parked in the driveway of Kat’s seaside second home, then report back as to whether you think she is still suffering, @Jenfoster 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow. Maybe as its half term?

Wow. Maybe as its half term? You can get a family room there for that price off peak for 3 nights, I stayed in February before all the madness.
I think also places that still have their pool open are rare. At the moment you have to book a slot to swim in most places or otherwise the pool is closed. That was the case a couple of weeks ago when I was looking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.