Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely needs her own thread! Anyone know how to make one?! Pascale comes across as one of the biggest social climbers around, clinging desperately on to anyone’s coat-tails in the hopes of gaining more followers!
Please can someone do a thread - she is a parasite!
Befriending whoever thinks will make her the next big influencer. The woman is so bloody dull when she does talking stories.

Reactions: 5
God yes, she needs her own thread. The silly long dresses she wears out and about and sometimes in a boater hat.....I mean FFS!
As with all bloggers/blaggers/grabbers, they are so up their own arses and think they're better than anyone else, swanning around their home towns/villages in clothes that not many would wear on a school run!, would love to know what half the mums at the school gates think of any of these when (and if) they turn up to do the school run !! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God yes, she needs her own thread. The silly long dresses she wears out and about and sometimes in a boater hat.....I mean FFS!
As with all bloggers/blaggers/grabbers, they are so up their own arses and think they're better than anyone else, swanning around their home towns/villages in clothes that not many would wear on a school run!, would love to know what half the mums at the school gates think of any of these when (and if) they turn up to do the school run !! :rolleyes:
She’s far too old to be wearing a boater hat.

Reactions: 1
Oh I have never heard of pascale banks. Just looked at her latest stories. Omg bore of with finger pointing about panic buying and afternoon naps. I take it she doesn’t have a real job like the rest of us.

Reactions: 2
Oh I have never heard of pascale banks. Just looked at her latest stories. Omg bore of with finger pointing about panic buying and afternoon naps. I take it she doesn’t have a real job like the rest of us.
She worked in a financial services admin type job. Then went down to part time, but obvs was never in as always off at opening of a crisp bag. Now she’s trying her hand as a full time flogger. But she’s so cold looking and dull. At least Kat has personality, even if she’s a bit manic.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So many people that I follow are helping me move closer and closer to ending my love(hate) affair with instagram. The latest offering from Kat - green nana trousers for the purposes of an AD could be the final nail in the coffin. They are disgusting and she would never ever wear them. So it must be time for me to log off surely !!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Erm... those stories about “the secret to her new face” as a bare minerals ad... isn’t the secret to her new face a whole load of filler and Botox?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Erm... those stories about “the secret to her new face” as a bare minerals ad... isn’t the secret to her new face a whole load of filler and Botox?? 🤔
Definitely, as if using Bare Minerals make up gives you massive cheekbones!! Pleeeaasee!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
She’s getting some flack on Instagram for her post about going into London and being able to get into a restaurant easily.
She needs to read the room more, a twatty comeback like ‘I’m married to lawyer, no rules have been broken” just makes her sound like an absolute twit!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s getting some flack on Instagram for her post about going into London and being able to get into a restaurant easily.
She needs to read the room more, a twatty comeback like ‘I’m married to lawyer, no rules have been broken” just makes her sound like an absolute twit!
What an absolute dick!

Reactions: 6
Just read her Instagram comments, 100% agree with reading the room. She’s posting about London like it’s a quaint place she’s discovered (Aldeburgh anyone?) . London along with many other major cities in the country live this every day ...work, school, being on the verge of lockdown . She really lets herself down sometimes and she’s very bad at taking criticism.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.