Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter texted me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh fgs !!!!!! hilarious !!!!!! She has clearly read this thread !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s absolutely had it’s fillers redone...there’s a touch of Maleficent going on with the cheekbones 😳 #meow #sorrynotsorry

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kat is loving herself sick with all the new fillers in her face, but she really needs someone to sit her down and show her a photo of Jocelyn Wildenstein...

Reactions: 1
It’s going to be sticking It’s nails on at 11am today...I can barely contain my excitement. I’ll be changing the sheets at about that time if anyone wants to watch me? FFS 🙄

No thanks Kat. I think we all know how to stick nails on !!! I suppose she has riffled through her make up back showing us Lippies and all her perfume ?? What next 16 black mascaras??

Reactions: 1
So are the people “asking me soooo many questions” about the crappy stick on nails (that RUIN your own nails and ping off immediately if you a) wash up b) change a nappy c) do anything a normal person does) unable to get to a shop and spend £5 to try it themselves?? Get a grip.

Reactions: 4
There should be, she’s one of the worst...
Don’t know much about her but saw she had changed her name from stylemum. Maybe now she has seen Kat become more popular and get TV jobs And Erica Davies has had a book published she’s trying to up her game .

Don’t know much about her but saw she had changed her name from stylemum. Maybe now she has seen Kat become more popular and get TV jobs And Erica Davies has had a book published she’s trying to up her game .
Pascale may well try but she is so dull: personality and content. She only managed to raise her profile by buying followers and riding on Kat's skirt.

Reactions: 6
There should be, she’s one of the worst...
She definitely needs her own thread! Anyone know how to make one?! Pascale comes across as one of the biggest social climbers around, clinging desperately on to anyone’s coat-tails in the hopes of gaining more followers!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.