Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I actually say First Holy Communion automatically too, I was obviously being very "lapsed" by writing just the Communion part!

Reactions: 2
I’ve always been surprised how slow moving this thread is, I had to unfollow, she wound me up on a daily basis!

Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow last year. I do dip in and out though. I see from her stories she is working from home. Wasn’t she always working from home and standing in h and m changing rooms every other day ??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to unfollow last year. I do dip in and out though. I see from her stories she is working from home. Wasn’t she always working from home and standing in h and m changing rooms every other day ??
Yes. When she wasn’t attending launches somewhere or on a cruise.

Reactions: 4
It's hilarious how these influencers refer to "working from home" or their "work" in general. What they call work is what most people would like to do in their free time (chatting on social media, dressing up, seeing friends, taking selfies, arranging corners of their home, going on holiday, and renovating their houses). If they also edit videos, then I will concede that is work but it can't be more than a few hours a week.

Reactions: 9
Oh god the reference to work is beyond irritating. Further to my last comment about being so disappointed re how her whole look is slipping today has been special. First we had the jokey “homeless “comment. Then the rant about taking her OWN CHILDREN to school in either her Land Rover or her mini. And then we had this pinnacle of sartorial elegance. One shoulder top from kookai I imagine c2002 and that god awful seashell necklace garrotting her 24/7. What has happened to this women’s style !!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just skipped past twenty affiliate linked striped jumpers. Yesterday was twenty affiliate linked tracksuit bottoms with a side stripe and I thought to myself: I’ve seen all this before. Yearly, in fact.

I suppose next up is the white ankle boot edit, trainer edit and cowboy boot edit. #aff

😵

Kat, you are becoming boring...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh god the reference to work is beyond irritating. Further to my last comment about being so disappointed re how her whole look is slipping today has been special. First we had the jokey “homeless “comment. Then the rant about taking her OWN CHILDREN to school in either her Land Rover or her mini. And then we had this pinnacle of sartorial elegance. One shoulder top from kookai I imagine c2002 and that god awful seashell necklace garrotting her 24/7. What has happened to this women’s style !!!!!!!
I think she has a new car, as this one looks like a two seater/smaller than normal. She is so out of touch with reality it’s nauseating!

Reactions: 1
God, I've just watched her story. I hope she wasn't thinking that she would be mentioned in her Style Icon top 10 feature!!??
Agree, that necklace, how the hell it doesn't strangle or irritate is just beyond belief. How the heck does she wash or sleep in it. I think her style is crap and is just like anyone else on Instagram or in the street, nothing new, can't say she has any style really. I unfollowed ages ago and just dip in & out when I feel like I need to.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The necklace was a key factor in my unfollowing, along with her inability to wear anything I found remotely stylish.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.