Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My understanding is that gifts are gifts, and no requirement to return them. How old is her daughter? Maybe Kat had a mad moment while leaving and gave all the good clothes, bags and jewellery to her kids? Complete speculation but it's really odd she doesn't show all the actually nice things she had. Looking like she literally left the house with the clothes on her back and a driving ban. Bizarre. And I'm leaning towards a 'poor cow' rather than anything else tbh because she wasn't perfect but she's not a grifter, scammer or liar. What went wrong? 💔

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she is in financial difficulty and has flogged the stuff of value?? She's clearly lost the This Morning gig . It would make sense. Wonder if she still has the Birkin bags? 🤔
---
That latest reel, she looks the roughest yet. She's had a few inches more off the straw so is now sporting an orange Legobob.
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I doubt she is in financial difficulty, given her latest Companies House filings, but I do think she’s come out of the marriage with a lot less than she thought she would (despite her continued insistence that it is the most amicable divorce ever ever 🙄).
I did wonder if she had racked up massive debt living her best life and that was a factor which lead to the divorce.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Was that not last years accounts, so not reflecting loss of This Morning etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's probably being extra-careful while the divorce is going on until she knows what she's going to end up with.

Reactions: 4
She was definitely bin bagged by Mr Falmer ✂ whilst she was on that cruise draped over that chef guy. 🤣 that’s me putting 2 and 2 together.

• Haha
I said that he'd done that some time ago - she used to have lots of lovely bags and clothes, and now all she wears are the hats on repeat to cover up her fried hair.

Also WTF are these sunglasses about? They look like comedy oversized clown glasses!

1715985095019.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m a bit behind sorry but does this pic look really odd to you or is it just me?

1715994149911.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
What, apart from the bunions, godawful hat, hideous flip flops, bizzare satchel and looking like a middle aged divorcee on a desperate streak?
---
Nina from Rants and Big Pants is doing the This Morning fashion segment which I am very pleased to see! She dresses brilliantly, knows how to style and is gorgeous to boot. Everything Our Dear Kat is not, essentially.
---
The burnt, leather of that bony chest. Dear lord!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
They’re the kind of flip flops you wear in the shower at a public pool to stop yourself getting verrucas not every day footwear.

• Heart
  • Haha
I wonder if her bunions are the issue rather than a hideous lack of taste?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she wear the bloody flip flops like they're actual summer shoes rather than something to wear popping out to the garden/clothes line/beach. I get an ick looking at them on her.

Also.... as an aside, has anyone tried that gradual tan she was doing an ad for?

There are so many beautiful summer sandals out there why is she wearing rubber flip flops !!? She ‘designed’ a pair a few years ago with M&S .. and there are also some beautiful slim thong sandals … her style is so lacking for a ‘stylist’

I think she is aiming to look edgy and quirky aka Stevie Nicks. Instead she looks like a badly aging cruise singer aka Jane Macdonald.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Quick comparison. Rants has average 700 comments and 3000 likes per reel. Kat has 33 and a couple of hundred likes. Guess which one has a This Morning gig?

Quick comparison. Rants has average 700 comments and 3000 likes per reel. Kat has 33 and a couple of hundred likes. Guess which one has a This Morning gig?
Nina probably has more in common with the figure of the average This Morning watcher, so her clothes (and how they fit) are a bit more relevant than those of a human Pepparami.

• Haha
Kat's got her eye off the ball and is not evolving as an influencer. She can style tall, slim figures but doesn't offer anything useful for other figures. All her try-ons are outfits she likes, any tips or advice is minimal. Other influencers are overtaking her, fast.

As @Clytemnestra just mentioned, the word of the day for Kat is 'relevant'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.