Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If all of the profits are going to charity from that John Lewis bag surely paying an influencer to advertise it is really bad taste, or am I missing something?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don't know what Adam Reed is looking so smug about. He's partly responsible for the monstrosity that was *Before*.

Should this not be an AD? She's offering discount codes now, and are we meant to believe that she pays him every time she goes?
Yes! Any discount, free product, code for followers now should be declared ad Ad or it breaks ASA rules
---
If all of the profits are going to charity from that John Lewis bag surely paying an influencer to advertise it is really bad taste, or am I missing something?
Charities pay influencers and celeb talent all the time. Some decline and do the work without payment, others take the paycheck.

Reactions: 5
So she and the hairdressers have so destroyed her hair that he's had to chop loads of it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The "new" Ciate chocolate eye palette looks a dead ringer for Huda's.

The other products are teeny tiny. Even with the discount it's not impressive.

Reactions: 6
Goodness, her left cheek filler looks much larger and lower in today's make up stories. Really noticeable when she applies the blush.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes she’s been replumped! She’s really awful at applying make up 😂
When I went back and watched the WineTime video. I noticed how much younger and more well groomed she looked. Although those pupils were a bit suspect!
I’m always surprised that beauty companies use her, I’d be amazed if this sold well tbh. But I’ve been wrong before!

Reactions: 6
Oh my! You really can't unsee that can you? Her left fake cheek is bigger than the right! As if they don't look ridiculous enough the same size 🤣
---
I was thinking last week how she was actually looking quite nice with her grey roots and normal ish cheeks. Naturally, she's trashed herself again!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those cheeks! They just make her face look even thinner and more unhealthy as her cheeks suck in so much underneath the filler. What is she thinking?!

They just make her face look even thinner and more unhealthy as her cheeks suck in so much underneath the filler. What is she thinking?!
I think you’ve just explained why she keeps having this awful work done.

• Heart
Car crash reel. And yet, like a moth to the flame I am drawn to its horror !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Missed this gem yesterday: "You know that I don't use loads and loads of products"
1. Hahahahahahahaha!
2. Then why pretend that every single thing is the x/y/z of dreams? 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's gone full QVC.
"Day to night look" ffs - hackneyed much?! Sounds like something from a 90s magazine.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.