Kat Farmer DMBL40 #4 Does my bag look 40 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is interesting. I suppose you could go one way or the other.

If you've not had a good mother/child relationship you may feel you are not qualified to be a good parent or you may decide to be the best one ever to break the chain.

Erm she called him WHAT? you sure about that???

So she has a nanny ok fine each to their own. Maybe the nanny is amazing. My impression is she probs feels its her time after devoting her time to husband and kids etc. What i think is very interesting is she is very vocal about her difficult relationship with her own mother, but seemingly very openly has a strained relationship with her own kids too.
Yes she used to refer to him as that all the time. I haven’t watched her regularly for quite a while but she stopped calling him that maybe a couple of years ago 🤔

Why is this morning doing something on ski resorts? Anyone who can afford to go skiing is working, not watching queue jumpers and bray donkeys on weekday mornings. Most watching arent going skiing this year
Not that I watch this morning cause I am at work and dont even watch it if off sick ! But wonder what they will sandwich this segment in between? Cooking on a budget and Martin Lewis coming on to talk about the cost of living crisis ?
the pair of them just getting pissed up in another country under the guise of a trip and Obvs the look at me snow suit that was bought for the trip !

Reactions: 5
The grid post for the This Morning thing is nauseating and to add further ‘ick’ to the situation, her cruise chum Matt Saturday-Kitchen Tebutt has commented with multiple fire emojis. Like an actual teenager. The cringe factor is off the scale.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My kids are the same age, I couldn’t imagine spending as little time with them. Physically they don’t need me. Emotionally they do.

She had a tit relationship with her mother (though she’d have you believe very differently). Seems it will go full circle.

And I mean, Kat has overdone the nips and tweaks, but that Knackered woman could do with a dose of Botox in that forehead. Surprised Kat hasn’t sent her off to Doctor Ellie yet.

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah, 100% correct. It was "The Aspie" this and "The Aspie" that.

She stopped though when people told her it was gross.

Reactions: 3
Full time nanny? She has mentioned doing an hour round trip school run though? Maybe the nanny has mornings off!

Of course she has a nanny. She can’t do her TV stuff and school runs. She’s always away on hotel reviews or other trips, days out in Bicester etc.

Reactions: 2
Of course she has a nanny. She can’t do her TV stuff and school runs. She’s always away on hotel reviews or other trips, days out in Bicester etc.
I think she only does school runs in extremis (bus or train strike days).

Just seen the latest hilarious comedy reel… Have This Morning really flown them out there, kitted them out in designer ski threads just to show us you can also drink and eat and waft around in luxury at a ski resort.
It’s like a tone-deaf parody of Ab Fab.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well of course one presumes their father is more than capable of looking after them. But it's still more than a 1 person job, since one teen has ASD & ADHD and they're in 3 different schools as he didn't settle in his brothers school.

I see they’re tagging Crystal Ski on their socials along with This Morning. So there must be some undeclared tie-up with them and This Morning.

I do wish the ASA would have a long hard look at this woman.

Reactions: 3
Her kids are past the nanny stage but she must have some sort of regular, reliable paid help. I doubt her husband does much parenting as he’s a senior partner in a huge City firm, so will likely be doing long days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.