Kat Farmer DMBL40 #4 Does my bag look 40 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have met (a few times) one of the Ridley posse and she’s just what you’d expect. Designer labels, money money money, nouveau riche bragging about ridiculous things none of my friends care about.

It put me right off Kat as I bet she’s just the same.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Now she’s in Switzerland 🙄. Another free trip. So deserving of a break isn’t she? ffs!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
‘This morning’ needs their head looked at…. She’s a braying excessive middle class snob

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I am baffled how she is away from home so much with three teenagers. Yes, I know they’re not babies but even so. There doesn’t seem to be any balance between her job and her family these days. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Do they board? As we’ve discussed before it must be hard for the ‘aspie’ as she used to call him.

Reactions: 1
They have a full time nanny.

What I don't understand I that she is clearly completely grey. And she has her hair dyed orange every few weeks to counter that leaving her hair like straw and with awful roots. Her hair would look fabulous all grey either her eye colour. Classy. Which is probably why she doesn't do it!

Last edited:
They have a full time nanny.

What I don't understand I that she is clearly completely grey. And she has her hair dyed orange every few weeks to counter that leaving her hair like straw and with awful roots. Her hair would look fabulous all grey either her eye colour. Classy. Which is probably why she doesn't do it!
Her hairdresser should be going in lighter. Her pubs like roots stick out a mile.

I wonder why she doesn't go completely blonde if she's gone grey. The roots would blend in more.

She would then look like all her Ridley mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I am baffled how she is away from home so much with three teenagers. Yes, I know they’re not babies but even so. There doesn’t seem to be any balance between her job and her family these days. 🤷‍♀️
I know, I have three teens too and have to plan a single bloody day out and make sure they can all be taken/picked up from wherever they need to be and I won’t miss any shows/parents evenings etc. Plus I want to see them! She seems to be away for half the year. Au pair maybe?

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t imagine leaving my family so much and so frequently. Well paid or not!

Reactions: 5
That video with KnackeredMother is pure cringe. Laughing at their own jokes, thinking they are peak hysterically funny (they aren’t) and the whole ‘We are having so much fun doing secret stuff we can’t tell you about’. It’s 10 year olds in the school playground behaviour and vibes. Tragic! I doubt many are laughing along with them, more laughing at them.

Reactions: 9
She was at a spa day in Southampton with turquoise flamingo ...her life is just one long holiday/freebie! turquoise flamingo is another total twunt!! 2 non entities together

Reactions: 3
Why is this morning doing something on ski resorts? Anyone who can afford to go skiing is working, not watching queue jumpers and bray donkeys on weekday mornings. Most watching arent going skiing this year

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do they board? As we’ve discussed before it must be hard for the ‘aspie’ as she used to call him.
Erm she called him WHAT? you sure about that???

So she has a nanny ok fine each to their own. Maybe the nanny is amazing. My impression is she probs feels its her time after devoting her time to husband and kids etc. What i think is very interesting is she is very vocal about her difficult relationship with her own mother, but seemingly very openly has a strained relationship with her own kids too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.