Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get where she is coming from. I know people that do it and it's definitely for show and posting pics on Favebook or Instagram. The rest of the year they have no tolerance or understanding for people going through mental health issues.

I choose not to part take as I have had bad experiences dealing with Pieta House.
Yeah but to generalise everyone is completely unfair. I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with them. I know people who have utilised their services and it has saved their lives.

Reactions: 5
Yeah but to generalise everyone is completely unfair. I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with them. I know people who have utilised their services and it has saved their lives.
I didn't actually listen to the pod so I didn't realise she said everyone was jumping on the bandwagon, my apologies.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
They don't really have enough listeners to get much flack do they?

The people I know who do the walk have either lost someone to suicide or availed of the services of Pieta House.

Little birdy tells me that Karla, Clare and Lindsay are discussing starting their own pod. Not sure how reliable that info is to be fair.
Sure a blind and deaf man could see that was gonna happen, they think they've got all the world's answers bleeping idiots

Haven't heard the pod yet. But that is horrendous I hope she acknowledges how hurtful and untrue her statement was. I'm actually so shocked.
Yeah she said those words and then backtracked a bit but then ended up saying the same thing again. Like criticise influencers jumping on these kinds of things for self promotion all you want, hell even criticise the charity and question their funding and where the majority of the money goes, but leave the every day ordinary person out of it who are doing it for reasons that are most likely personal to themselves. Even if they do post a picture on Facebook of them doing it, so what? It’s raising awareness and funds isn’t it? And it’s making people feel like they’ve done something important. I thought it was so ignorant and Jen has been open about losing her aunt to suicide so she should know better. If they do get any bigger then it’s comments like that that will come back and haunt them

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They don't really have enough listeners to get much flack do they?

The people I know who do the walk have either lost someone to suicide or availed of the services of Pieta House.

Little birdy tells me that Karla, Clare and Lindsay are discussing starting their own pod. Not sure how reliable that info is to be fair.
Cuntz Corner?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They copy her so much with the accent, intonation and gestures. It’s so strange as they have their own following so why the need to be someone else? I was a big fan of Karla and her make up styles but I had to unfollow when she turned into Claire. I also tried to give the podcast a go but I just couldn’t do it.

Well Jen can say good night Irene if Lindsay and Karla are involved; and also good night Irene with that head the ball on a podcast 🙄
Cancelled quicker than you can say "Echo Boy/Movember"
How people pay for that Patreon, I will never understand.

Reactions: 3
Well Jen can say good night Irene if Lindsay and Karla are involved; and also good night Irene with that head the ball on a podcast 🙄
Cancelled quicker than you can say "Echo Boy/Movember"
How people pay for that Patreon, I will never understand.
I dunno how people pay either. I just checked and couldnt see how many they have signed up - anyone know the number?

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who can’t stand Karla’s moaning about a colonoscopy? It’s basically a surgery so yeah you are gonna feel like tit. How about getting an emergency surgery or giving birth without anyone there. You’re there for a few hours get over it, let alone days by yourself.

Reactions: 3
They've gone so boring my GOD
Was just thinking the same … I think Karla is such a dick head and can be so rude to jen but jen does stand up for herself a bit more but she licks her hole nd she dosnt need to at all … jen just needs to leave Karla she’s a horrible person she’s just a constant moan 🥱

I feel these two have lost their spark with the podcast for a long while now. Not that it was ever amazing. But the topics lately are so bloody boring. Nightmares - (literally no one wants to hear about another persons dreams), ‘Slagging’ - wtf? And an episode about tattoos, that was a commentary on photos they were looking while recording…via a non-visual platform 🤯🤯🤯 This weeks one took the biscuit, about the Budget 😴. Honestly.... I can’t listen anymore. They need to either change the format, do proper research on the topics that shows their actual ‘unpopular opinion’ or give it up altogether. So shocked they actually have Patrons

Reactions: 6
They are jaysus bad. I listen mainly when I’ve ran out of other pods and out of a morbid curiosity to see what utter nonsense they are stating with such unabated confidence this week. It really should be renamed the uninformed opinion. They only dedicate one few minute segment to “the unpopular opinion of the week” and this week it was that chicken and cheese don’t go well together. I mean HOLD THE FRONT PAGE! The scandal!! The tea!!!! 😱

They are ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who can’t stand Karla’s moaning about a colonoscopy? It’s basically a surgery so yeah you are gonna feel like tit. How about getting an emergency surgery or giving birth without anyone there. You’re there for a few hours get over it, let alone days by yourself.
She reminds me of my housemate, the whole world revolves around her! What did she expect, the consultant was to be at her bed side waiting for her

I feel like Karla will be deleting her insta from last night on the TUP insta as soon as she wakes up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.