Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha. The beginning of their most recent podcast is hilarious. The backtracking going on... 😂 they realise they’ve shot themselves in the foot and insulted their listeners by being so arsey about people who message influencers

Reactions: 10
Ha ha. The beginning of their most recent podcast is hilarious. The backtracking going on... 😂 they realise they’ve shot themselves in the foot and insulted their listeners by being so arsey about people who message influencers
Lol what are they saying?

Lol what are they saying?
Said they had a lot of people messaging them embarrassed and apologising for ever commenting on their posts and messaging them etc. They were at pains to be like “we didn’t mean it like that, we weren’t talking about you guys!!”
Awk-ward

Reactions: 6
I haven’t been able to listen to the podcast recently (as it is bleeping dire IMO) but that gave me a lol…

“Oh no, those people we were describing who sounded exactly like you weren’t you!”

For someone who thinks so much of herself (Karla) she sure can be thick as a ditch…

• Haha
They shot themselves in the foot with that episode. The main thing they had going for them was being accessible and relatable, they aren't particularly interesting or funny so that was the main draw and they've fucked that.
More fools the people messaging them though let's be fair 🙊

Sorry... but have I lost my mind... does biting the nose that feeds them even make sense? 🤔🤔🤔😳😳😳😳 yis know what I mean anyway 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How dull was that episode today 😴 both girls admit they hate hearing about other people's dreams and yet they proceed with a full episode on facts about dreaming and listeners dreams. That episode is antidote for insomnia 😴😴😴

I wonder how much they’re getting from subscribers. It really is the worst podcast out there. I wonder when the penny will drop that they can actually google things when they aren’t sure of what the duck they’re talking about. I’ve never seen such forceful confidence and arrogance from two people who are more wrong than they are right and almost always grammatically inaccurate

Reactions: 9
Karla getting the digs in about tatters (without mentioning tattle obvs) on the tattoo episode. She thinks by making condescending digs about "haters" it makes our views less valid 🤣 Jen mentioned the comments on their lack of podcast research. They clearly take nothing on board 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They don’t do a jot of research and I’m baffled that even though they know there are criticisms about them doing no research, they still happily continue on doing no research 🤷🏼‍♀️They regularly get thing wrong, and at this stage it’s just a testament to their laziness and sloppiness and an insult to their listeners

Reactions: 1
Surprised they haven’t received more flack for their comments on the pod this week about darkness into light. Jen called people who do darkness into light “bandwagoners who do it just for show”.. without acknowledging or accepting that people have personal reasons for doing it.

Honestly they haven’t the first clue and should probably just wrap up the pod at this point and do everyone a favour and keep their ignorant opinions to themselves

Reactions: 8
Surprised they haven’t received more flack for their comments on the pod this week about darkness into light. Jen called people who do darkness into light “bandwagoners who do it just for show”.. without acknowledging or accepting that people have personal reasons for doing it.

Honestly they haven’t the first clue and should probably just wrap up the pod at this point and do everyone a favour and keep their ignorant opinions to themselves
They don't really have enough listeners to get much flack do they?

The people I know who do the walk have either lost someone to suicide or availed of the services of Pieta House.

Little birdy tells me that Karla, Clare and Lindsay are discussing starting their own pod. Not sure how reliable that info is to be fair.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They don't really have enough listeners to get much flack do they?

The people I know who do the walk have either lost someone to suicide or availed of the services of Pieta House.

Little birdy tells me that Karla, Clare and Lindsay are discussing starting their own pod. Not sure how reliable that info is to be fair.
Jesus, it would be absolutely awful to have to listen to the three of them together!! 🥵

• Sick
Haven't heard the pod yet. But that is horrendous I hope she acknowledges how hurtful and untrue her statement was. I'm actually so shocked.

I get where she is coming from. I know people that do it and it's definitely for show and posting pics on Favebook or Instagram. The rest of the year they have no tolerance or understanding for people going through mental health issues.

I choose not to part take as I have had bad experiences dealing with Pieta House.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.