Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she was explaining sounds like long covid symptoms. Strange heart/lung issues, general being unwell, not feeling like yourself and the smelling different. I'm not saying it is but suddenly being chronically ill and young because of it is very common over the last year or two, I've experienced that and have heard a lot of stories of the same.
Did she have covid?

What she was explaining sounds like long covid symptoms. Strange heart/lung issues, general being unwell, not feeling like yourself and the smelling different. I'm not saying it is but suddenly being chronically ill and young because of it is very common over the last year or two, I've experienced that and have heard a lot of stories of the same.
Listen, I've had long term damage from atrep throat and I've had post viral fatigue. I do not doubt Long COVID

However, I feel like alot of ailments are being attributed to covid recently. There's more to life than Covid.

Reactions: 3
Ironic how herself and Claire give out about insta and followers engaging with them..

But yet they constantly ask their followers for ideas and advice and recommendations..

🖕

Reactions: 15
In the recent episode Karla is SO rude to Jen. I actually couldn’t believe it. She’s so up herself and poor Jen (who I’m not even a fan of) is left scrambling to redeem herself.
Karla really thinks she’s the main character.

Reactions: 5
Castleknocks own middle class, privately educated MUA pretending to be a madser on a night out and putting on her best Claire Balding voice. Who is the real Karla?
Her school wasn’t even that expensive ffs. She didn’t grow up wealthy

It’s not a
Am I the only one who can’t stand Karla’s moaning about a colonoscopy? It’s basically a surgery so yeah you are gonna feel like tit. How about getting an emergency surgery or giving birth without anyone there. You’re there for a few hours get over it, let alone days by yourself.
It’s not a surgery

Last edited:
Did anybody see Karla's commentary on Selling Sunset and the influencers doing photoshoots on private jets? I thought that was hilarious! That was why I initially followed Karla way back when, she used to rip the piss out of influencers. I wish she would do that more often rather than acting like she is one. It's more real and relatable.

Reactions: 9
Did anybody see Karla's commentary on Selling Sunset and the influencers doing photoshoots on private jets? I thought that was hilarious! That was why I initially followed Karla way back when, she used to rip the piss out of influencers. I wish she would do that more often rather than acting like she is one. It's more real and relatable.
Yeah I saw it… I was surprised people didn’t already know that, the way she was talking was like she was lifting the lid on some massive insider secret 🤐

But then again you sometimes come across people who don’t know what #af means etc even though it’s been around for years so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yeah I saw it… I was surprised people didn’t already know that, the way she was talking was like she was lifting the lid on some massive insider secret 🤐

But then again you sometimes come across people who don’t know what #af means etc even though it’s been around for years so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think people know it's a thing for American influencers, any Irish influencers trying to pretend they can afford a private jet would be laughed at!

Reactions: 2
What’s the deal with buying those manky boxes of cheap sweets that they are all at these days? Who is ordering a kilo of crap that they could run down to dealz and get for half the price. The mind boggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the deal with buying those manky boxes of cheap sweets that they are all at these days? Who is ordering a kilo of crap that they could run down to dealz and get for half the price. The mind boggles.
It’s so funny how she has turned into exactly what she used to complain about.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The sweets weren’t even packaged in a festive way like a hamper, just a load of cheapo jellies and chocolates fucked into a brown box. But if you use her code, you can get 15% off. Or use my code #absolutetat when you are in Dealz and get 50% off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t get her. She talks so often about how she adores Ray but then on this week’s podcast she says how last Christmas at home was a nightmare and how she was in a rotter of a mood all day, all because she was asked to cook it seems? She seems very ungrateful and spoiled

Reactions: 9
She mentions her the odd time on the podcast. They are in touch but don’t seem too close. She split from her dad when Karla was a teenager I think and Karla and her sister both stayed living with their dad. I think she has said her mam can be kind of difficult

Reactions: 3
The podcasts are gone so bad jen just fake laughs at Karla… and Karla is so obnoxious and condescending to Jen I don’t know how she puts up with her rudeness she’s a rude spoiled asshole

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.