Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jen getting it wrong once again, she tried to say Craig Charles from Corrie & Red Dwarf was a presenter of Blue's Clues. Surprise of the century, she couldn't think of his name or the name of Red Dwarf though she tried to reference it. He was never the presenter on that show. I know research is an alien concept to them but she could have Googled it in 2 seconds while Karla was talking. Same with her Kourtney & Khloe mix up last week. I'm still laughing at Karla's bold claim that everyone in Ireland has heard of her by now 🤣🤣
Seriously was she messing?!

Jen getting it wrong once again, she tried to say Craig Charles from Corrie & Red Dwarf was a presenter of Blue's Clues. Surprise of the century, she couldn't think of his name or the name of Red Dwarf though she tried to reference it. He was never the presenter on that show. I know research is an alien concept to them but she could have Googled it in 2 seconds while Karla was talking. Same with her Kourtney & Khloe mix up last week. I'm still laughing at Karla's bold claim that everyone in Ireland has heard of her by now 🤣🤣
Haha, in fairness to her, alot of people think it was Craig Charles

Haha, in fairness to her, alot of people think it was Craig Charles
🤣🤣 it's just that she makes her statements with such conviction and they're almost always incorrect. It's not even that she thought it was him, it's that she thought it was him, couldn't remember his name, tried to describe Red Dwarf and couldn't remember what that was called either.

Reactions: 2
Just listened to the latest "ghosting" episode - I think I'm done giving them the odd listen on Spotify.

You'd have to be mental contributing to their pod with listeners answers; the gossiping out of them when they twigged who a listener was talking about (granted the listener responded over the course of the podcast, and drip fed them info), but you could nearly hear them salivating over getting a bit of goss?

Along with that, Jen can't string a sentence together, or make a correct reference for her life, and I'm surprised Karla is able to get a pair of headphones over her swelled head at this stage - the ego of her is unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just listened to the latest "ghosting" episode - I think I'm done giving them the odd listen on Spotify.

You'd have to be mental contributing to their pod with listeners answers; the gossiping out of them when they twigged who a listener was talking about (granted the listener responded over the course of the podcast, and drip fed them info), but you could nearly hear them salivating over getting a bit of goss?

Along with that, Jen can't string a sentence together, or make a correct reference for her life, and I'm surprised Karla is able to get a pair of headphones over her swelled head at this stage - the ego of her is unreal.
I completely agree with everything you said. I feel like Joanne McNally and Vogue's podcast is everything I initially thought Unpopular Opinion would be. The format is similar: two good pals casually shooting the breeze. One is funny (Jen/Joanne) and one loves pop culture (Karla/Vogue) I know Joanne and Vogue are not everyone's cup of tea but their podcast just lands better for me. The conversation is more natural and the improv is around their own banter not facts about others. The jokes are funnier cause Joanne is naturally sharp and witty. They stay in their lane and don't discuss topics they know nothing about and the laughs are usually at their own expense not other peoples. Since I discovered theirs Unpopular Opinion just seems so flat. I do like Karla and Jen but the podcast has gone stale and their flaws become more obvious with each episode.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I completely agree with everything you said. I feel like Joanne McNally and Vogue's podcast is everything I initially thought Unpopular Opinion would be. The format is similar: two good pals casually shooting the breeze. One is funny (Jen/Joanne) and one loves pop culture (Karla/Vogue) I know Joanne and Vogue are not everyone's cup of tea but their podcast just lands better for me. The conversation is more natural and the improv is around their own banter not facts about others. The jokes are funnier cause Joanne is naturally sharp and witty. They stay in their lane and don't discuss topics they know nothing about and the laughs are usually at their own expense not other peoples. Since I discovered theirs Unpopular Opinion just seems so flat. I do like Karla and Jen but the podcast has gone stale and their flaws become more obvious with each episode.
I adore Joanne and Vogues, such an easy listen and so funny. You would know they are professionals

Reactions: 13
The pod is awful, no proper research on topics, they could easily stop and check facts and go back.

They are clearly getting less followers interacting with them as they spend less and less each pod going through messages etc etc

I did sign up to patreon but had to quit as it's not with a penny

Reactions: 7
For someone who is so snobby about other people’s spelling and grammar, you’d think she would know the difference between their and they’re. She’s literally missed about people not knowing the difference before yet here we are.
Slightly embarrassing for a beauty development manager 😳

Reactions: 3
Slightly embarrassing for a beauty development manager 😳
Karla k is painful .: she fully thinks she is the only person in Ireland who went to a private school ( institute is not that expensive btw) she thinks she is the only person in Ireland who has been to South America and the only person in Ireland who works on an Emea team.. she desperately had to get in that she was on a work trip to London before. She earns average money and lives with her dad. She thinks she is worth millions

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Karla is so miserable and judgemental its unbearable even to Jen she comes across like shes just waiting her turn to speak I cant recall her asking Jen questions

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think that the bra for the pink dress possibly snapped under pressure? I think she has like the rest of us put on a few lbs but unfortunately not so sure she is sizing up in the clothes to match (unlike most of us who have probably had to buy a size up 🥲)

Reactions: 2
Agree the makeup looks amazing today
She looks stunning in her latest story. I wish Karla had stayed in her lane in terms of makeup and her first couple of 'Leave It In 20XX'. I loved her in her early days but the last couple of years she's changed a lot, and not in a good way. I won't even start on the literal worst podcast I've ever heard. It's so typical, they see a rise in numbers and the head swells, the DM's get turned off and they start with the passive aggressive mocking followers etc. Wonder if it's just something that happens when you become mates with head Extraordinaire Claire Balding???

Reactions: 17
She looks stunning in her latest story. I wish Karla had stayed in her lane in terms of makeup and her first couple of 'Leave It In 20XX'. I loved her in her early days but the last couple of years she's changed a lot, and not in a good way. I won't even start on the literal worst podcast I've ever heard. It's so typical, they see a rise in numbers and the head swells, the DM's get turned off and they start with the passive aggressive mocking followers etc. Wonder if it's just something that happens when you become mates with head Extraordinaire Claire Balding???
It’s actually very sad. Their episode on parasocial relationships made me feel icky. That I’m almost a weirdo for commenting on their post asking where they got their dress? In some aspects yes parasocial relationships can be weird, like fan accounts (sooo bleeping strange) or complimenting someone’s baby but sorry if you post a pic of your baby to 175k people, what do you want to happen ??

Reactions: 7
Karla was really heavily focused on the ‘weird’ follower perspective in para social relationships but failed to realise how weird it is that she literally talks down her phone to tens of thousands of people who she doesn’t know and seemingly doesn’t ever want to hear from. So there’s that element to it also. What’s that all about? It’s not all one sided and to do with crazy stans commenting on influencer posts, there’s more to it than that. But as usual she just looks at it from a point of view of mocking and deriding people

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.