Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishgirlo

So she puts up a question box, ask me anything, then gets her knickers in a knot because people asked is she pregnant?
Nah I agree with her on that, it's a mental question to ask. Unless someone is visibly pregnant, and even at that, I'd be very cautious querying..

Goes to show you can't put up a photo of a non-alcoholic drink without someone jumping to conclusions 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
See Karlas stories - she ended her relarionship with BPerfect - fair feckin play 👏👏👏

Thats really given me a bit of faith in humanity

Reactions: 26

Thump

VIP Member
I don’t know that it is a mental question to ask - deciding to rent after being so adamant on buying made me wonder if they were starting a family & wanted their own space 🤷🏻‍♀️ But no, I didn’t ask her 😂
It’s ok to wonder it privately but not to actually ask. What if she has fertility issues, just had a miscarriage, does not want to have children, can’t have children, is pregnant but doesn’t want to publicise it. It’s no ones business and no women needs to answer those questions and I wish people would have a bit of cop on and stop asking.

Reactions: 26

BallsBurst

Oh god. Where will I start? I went to her for makeup as my usual go to was booked up. I was 5/10 mins early so sat in the car swiping through insta. She had stories up '6 hours ago' of her in coppers! I was like - right, hope she hasn't forgot about me. She was living with her dad at the time. Not sure if she's still there because I unfollowed her. Anyway. The house is manky. She works/worked out of a front room there and it was so dirty. She was absolutely dieing with a hangover. Still in her pyjamas. No shower. No bra even. There was a bag of monster much in her bin. Breakfast. I knew I was in trouble when there was no mirror for me to look in. I specifically said 'dont make me look like I just walked out of inglot' and guess what! When I looked in the mirror I was horrified. When I said it was too heavy she started adding to it. I was mortified going into the pharmacy for makeup remover wipes. Ruined my morning! So annoyed I paid her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Well yes, it quite obviously is Adam O’Reilly as his name is in the title of the episode. No one is thinking it’s her baby daddy.
I didn't see that it was him until I clicked into Patreon myself and just seemed by a few comments that people might not have known. I know that I myself had assumed it was Jen's Adam until I checked patreon so was just trying to help. That's all. Not sure why you're snapping at me, no big deal

Reactions: 23

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’ve not listened to this week’s podcast fully yet but is Karla actually for real in saying “most people in Ireland have probably heard of me by now”. Where does she get off being so big headed? Like Jen has way more followers than her and doesn’t go on like that about herself. Love nobody knows who you are, take a seat. Scarlet for her 🤣🙈

And as usual, another interesting topic completely butchered by two people who can’t formulate a coherent sentence

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Thump

VIP Member
Not really tbh, I've called out fat shaming on this very thread before. I'm just really surprised at her actual size verses how she shows herself and I did wonder if it may be why they halted the house hunt but I stand corrected.
Saying she looked like she “enjoyed” her food and drink with a winky smiley. Not fat shaming? Then what is it?

Reactions: 21

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Well yes, it quite obviously is Adam O’Reilly as his name is in the title of the episode. No one is thinking it’s her baby daddy.
Well I did! She did a podcast with her own Adam before and I’m not a patreon subscriber so can’t see the episode title

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Karla keeps going on about “me and Fionnuala this me and Fionnuala that”. She would drop Jen like a hot shit if Fionnuala wanted to start a pod. She is just one of those friends who you can never do enough for, they always make you feel like shit. I get the impression that Karla’s attitude feeds a lot into the way Jen views herself. Like if she gets a laugh out of Karla she literally won’t let it go and makes the same joke one hundred times. I think Karla has one of those presences where her mood dictates everyone else’s mood. I bet she’s hard work to be around

Scarlet4U

Totally. There is nothing but dead air hanging whenever Jen tells a story or talks about herself. Like Karla wouldn’t even give her a courtesy “oh really?”. She just goes mute or changes subject and makes Jen feel like shit. Jen doesn’t even talk about herself anymore or reference anything about her life because what’s the point. Let Karla make a fool of herself and cash your cheque and fuck the bitch. Karla would make you so self conscious and paranoid anyway like if she’s the type to bitch about someone’s outfit in the airport or how they carried their bag you’d never feel comfortable around them
Yes, Jen mentioned fleetingly that she moved into her house which was greeted by dead air from Karla. No acknowledgement of this major achievement in Jen's life. Long term listeners will know how much Jen longed for this day to come and even if Karla is jealous or thinks the area is rubbish or whatever, you'd expect she could muster up a congratulations shoutout for her friend and co-host. The travel part of her basic bitch US trip got approx 45 mins airtime, but Jens house get 5 seconds. She's a weapon of mass destruction. She also sounded disappointed Jens Peppa pig event didn't clash with the cinema invite and Jen would be tagging along with Karla and BFF Fionnuala afterall🙄

Reactions: 20

littlebananafairy

I think people should just stop asking because as someone said above, we don’t know how people feel about the whole thing. I know it really annoys me when people “remind” me about biological clocks or ask me if we are trying. Sometimes I feel like telling them about the miscarriages, how it’s all I want in the world but haven’t been able to get pregnant in three years in the hope that they will never ask another person the question! But I’d just feel bad for making someone else feel bad

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’d say they’re raging at the success of Joanne and Vogue. They have stolen the market that they wanted to appeal to in lightening speed. Vogue and Joanne are hilarious and relatable, whereas Karla and Jen will never be anything other than two uninformed witless idiots warbling ignorantly down the mic about topics they’ve rinsed four times over

Reactions: 19

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Her last “leave it in” round up was very different to her previous ones and a testament to how up her own arse she has gotten. Where she would previously rip the piss out of influencers for being ridiculous, this one was more targeted towards followers and she had quite a few digs about followers messaging her and mocking them for writing long DM’s to her etc. The arrogance was real. She’s insufferable

• Heart

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
I’d say they’re raging at the success of Joanne and Vogue. They have stolen the market that they wanted to appeal to in lightening speed. Vogue and Joanne are hilarious and relatable, whereas Karla and Jen will never be anything other than two uninformed witless idiots warbling ignorantly down the mic about topics they’ve rinsed four times over
It helps that Vogue and Joanne actually like eachother

Mumontherun1990

I don't listen to her podcast but I really like Karla. She's very honest always replies to my messages. She does a hit or a bit shit segment and is brutally honest about everything on it. What I LOVE LOVE Love about it is none of it is af or gifted or swipe ups. None of it! I have bought quite a few things off her recommendations and haven't been disappointed yet! I think as a blogger she is one of the few real and honest ones. Yeah she seems sharp but at least she isn't pretending to be something she isnt. She was or is big pals with Claire Balding tho which would put ya off a bit!!

• Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
Her last “leave it in” round up was very different to her previous ones and a testament to how up her own arse she has gotten. Where she would previously rip the piss out of influencers for being ridiculous, this one was more targeted towards followers and she had quite a few digs about followers messaging her and mocking them for writing long DM’s to her etc. The arrogance was real. She’s insufferable
Her and Doireann Garihy are two “influencers” who more or less got well known for ripping the piss out of everything they’ve become

Reactions: 18

Ratsout

VIP Member
There needs to be a thread for Enya. She’s a scanger
She’s not even funny. In the same league as Rory Stories. Cringe Irish Humour such as “aw me missus won’t let me go down the pub again play FIFA with the lads cause I don’t help out at home” and “haha I love chicken fillet rolls” 🫣🫣 How they are both successful I’ll never know

• Haha
Reactions: 18