Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had to head over & see what you meant - the roars from her. Classy.

eta her carefully curated voice on her stories clearly is just that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Castleknocks own middle class, privately educated MUA pretending to be a madser on a night out and putting on her best Claire Balding voice. Who is the real Karla?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every wk she is ask have u got an unpopular opinion and a stomper of the wk for the podcast and she laughs and pretends she hasn’t one .. every single wk .. oh ur a gas witch hun 🙄 I hate that podcast now it’s gone to tit

Reactions: 4
When she took out her stitch gun yesterday then proceeded to stitch her pink dress with white bleeping thread, while saying it was nice and discreet 😶

• Haha
That’s rough, hope Tom is ok.

Her Twitter handle is a bit of me I must say 😂

Reactions: 3
It's not a good time to be trying to get medical care especially in the public system hopefully they get answers

There's something very Britney Murphy about the mystery illnesses Karla and Tom have been experiencing. I think they'd want to have a few things around their home checked out.
They're very young to both be having such strange and mysterious health issues.

Reactions: 5
What was the big drama about? He was kept in hospital for a week for tests and observation, no?

There's something very Britney Murphy about the mystery illnesses Karla and Tom have been experiencing. I think they'd want to have a few things around their home checked out.
Oh what have they been experiencing?

I think I’d just be very grateful my partner was home safe and sound and encouraging him to rest, rather than mentioning that I was supposed to be travelling and that I’d planned a surprise in Mexico. In the grand scheme of things, that stuff isn’t that important when someone has been an in patient treated for cardiac issues.

Reactions: 5
Well it wouldn’t be Karla if she didn’t find something to complain about. I hope it’s taught her to appreciate her following more. For ages now she has been taking swipes at them and how they’re always messaging her asking things, and just generally comes across as very ungrateful. Well they showed up and helped her this week when she needed them, so maybe she’ll drop the spoilt little girl act who thinks she’s too good for the following she has

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What she was explaining sounds like long covid symptoms. Strange heart/lung issues, general being unwell, not feeling like yourself and the smelling different. I'm not saying it is but suddenly being chronically ill and young because of it is very common over the last year or two, I've experienced that and have heard a lot of stories of the same.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.