Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Karla's reviews on make up I loved how every blogger got the new benefit mascara and was "obsessed" with it but she came on and wasn't she showed how after a while it was running onto under her eye and said she wouldn't wear again I would listen too her recommendations over louise Cooney Rosie etc. she's more honest and transparent

cant listen too the podcast but if your looking for a good one check out talking bollox podcast really good and some really good life stories on it
Does that podcast have its own thread or do the lads on it have a thread ?

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed how often Jen makes reference to being slim??
Like it's her identity or a personality trait.
I really like both girls but I'm shocked how many ways Jen manages to shimmy it into standard conversation.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed how often Jen makes reference to being slim??
Like it's her identity or a personality trait.
I really like both girls but I'm shocked how many ways Jen manages to shimmy it into standard conversation.
I wouldn’t say there is any malice behind it. Jen has always said she struggles to gain weight with her thyroid issue

Reactions: 3
Imagine being so up your own arse and self assured you call Charlotte Tilbury "Chicken" as if she's your junior 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ever since somebody mentioned it on here I cannot un-hear Karla's disdain for Adam oozing every time he's mentioned. He seems like a great dad and partner, I wonder where this stems from?

Reactions: 7
They spoke about Maise saying that to Khloe on this weeks podcast (although in true form they had it arseways and said it was Kourtney) so I’d say she’s just playing on that and ripping the piss

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think Karla is slowly morning into Clare? Find her very similar on the most recent pod

Reactions: 15
They spoke about Maise saying that to Khloe on this weeks podcast (although in true form they had it arseways and said it was Kourtney) so I’d say she’s just playing on that and ripping the piss
Oh my bad. I don't listen to the podcast as karla is too much of an entitled hole for me. Jen should host it alone

Does anyone else think Karla is slowly morning into Clare? Find her very similar on the most recent pod
I think Karla and Lindsay from itgalz have both morphed into Claire. I loved Karla when she used to do her “things we should leave in…” round up. It was so funny. Now she has become one of those influencers she used to take the piss out of.

Reactions: 13
Her last “leave it in” round up was very different to her previous ones and a testament to how up her own arse she has gotten. Where she would previously rip the piss out of influencers for being ridiculous, this one was more targeted towards followers and she had quite a few digs about followers messaging her and mocking them for writing long DM’s to her etc. The arrogance was real. She’s insufferable

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her last “leave it in” round up was very different to her previous ones and a testament to how up her own arse she has gotten. Where she would previously rip the piss out of influencers for being ridiculous, this one was more targeted towards followers and she had quite a few digs about followers messaging her and mocking them for writing long DM’s to her etc. The arrogance was real. She’s insufferable
Her and Doireann Garihy are two “influencers” who more or less got well known for ripping the piss out of everything they’ve become

Reactions: 18
I’ve not listened to this week’s podcast fully yet but is Karla actually for real in saying “most people in Ireland have probably heard of me by now”. Where does she get off being so big headed? Like Jen has way more followers than her and doesn’t go on like that about herself. Love nobody knows who you are, take a seat. Scarlet for her 🤣🙈

And as usual, another interesting topic completely butchered by two people who can’t formulate a coherent sentence

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Jen getting it wrong once again, she tried to say Craig Charles from Corrie & Red Dwarf was a presenter of Blue's Clues. Surprise of the century, she couldn't think of his name or the name of Red Dwarf though she tried to reference it. He was never the presenter on that show. I know research is an alien concept to them but she could have Googled it in 2 seconds while Karla was talking. Same with her Kourtney & Khloe mix up last week. I'm still laughing at Karla's bold claim that everyone in Ireland has heard of her by now 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.