Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play to her for demonstrating how easy it is to break into her home

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Checking is one thing, she was given the solution from the landlord, get a locksmith, cover it. No issue. She made it a big deal that the landlord wasn't coming around to let her back in.
No I think she made it a big deal that the landlord was so rude...

Reactions: 1
Why the hell would she post that? The LL may not have a key, mine doesn’t. She just made herself look like an entitled ass. Embarrassing

Reactions: 11
Agrees. Im sure Karla is paying a small fortune to live there. Of course shes going to contact the landlord
Of course you contact the landlord first..... and then if the landlord isn't available and has given u the details of who to contact, u just do that... no need for the spoilt brat behaviour. If ur an adult living in ur own place u have to be responsible. Im Renting and paying a small fortune for my place. I also know what is my responsibility and what is the landlords. And I don't get catty if the landlord can't sort something that is my fault out for me. She is clearly used to ray bailing her our constantly

Reactions: 17
Find it hard to believe the LL didn't have a key to their own property though. I know I definitely would if it was mine. If they weren't available/around fair enough but no LL is not going to have spares. Mad that she showed how easy it is to break in though 😲

Reactions: 5
I ALWAYS had a key for my property when rented. Once I drove an hour to meet a tenant who had been locked out (it suited me and I could) to save them forking out for a locksmith. On the other hand I could have easily been away and just couldn't. If the landlord did have a key and was not very far away it was a bit of a dick move but Karen was under absolutely no obligation, she owes Karla nothing.

Reactions: 8
It’s a bank holiday weekend so perfectly likely LL isn’t sitting on her arse waiting for her tenant to get locked out.

Reactions: 10
She’s a disgrace posting that exchange with her landlord. It’s not the landlords jobs to be on call for times when tenants mess up. They locked themselves out so utterly their fault. If my tenant behaved like that and plastered my name over social media, I wouldn’t be one bit happy. Id be waiting for the opportunity to do the least for them, and ultimately get them out.

Such childish, entitled, bratty behaviour. Grow up Karla.

Reactions: 13
She’s a disgrace posting that exchange with her landlord. It’s not the landlords jobs to be on call for times when tenants mess up. They locked themselves out so utterly their fault. If my tenant behaved like that and plastered my name over social media, I wouldn’t be one bit happy. Id be waiting for the opportunity to do the least for them, and ultimately get them out.

Such childish, entitled, bratty behaviour. Grow up Karla.
Wonder how long she’s been there and how much of a pain in the hole she is as a tenant. If it’s up to 6 months Karen can evict her with no reason

Reactions: 3
So funny how she wants to be a home owner. What would she do if it was her own house she locked herself out of? She would have to sort it herself and have no LL to run to to wipe her behind. Pathetic display of petulance yesterday

lol imagine ringing your landlord when youve been locked out!!! pay the money for the locksmith and learn from your mistake. whatever about rent prices....boo hoo love everyone is getting ripped off. the LL will get the last laugh ...bye bye deposit

Am I the only one who senses a bit of an judgmental atmosphere from Karla whenever Jen speaks about her boyfriend? This week Jen made a few comments about things she finds attractive about her boyfriend and you can tell Karla is allergic to him and doesn’t see the attraction whatsoever. It comes out now and again in little things she says, and sometimes by the lack of things she says but she’ll make little noises and say things like “ookayyy”, to show her disapproval. I’ve noticed in a few episodes now. I find her quite rude in that regard. Jen can almost come across defensive in the fact she fancies him sometimes, like she knows she’s up against judgement.

Wonder would she find it ok if people said they can't see what Tom see's in her? You can be pretty sure she'd tell them to duck off which I wish Jen would.

Sure when you hear Karla go on about herself it’s clear she thinks she’s some kind of bombshell. She’s confident anyway I’ll give her that

Reactions: 6
There is such a difference in her though from when she showed old photos, wouldn’t think it’s the same girl.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.