Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we really need to shite on someone's weight in 2021?
It’s an observation that she is bigger than she was a few years ago, she posted a pic from 2016 the other day.. how am I shiting on anything for purely pointing something out that is clearly true ?

Most of us are bigger than we were in 2016 🙄
True!!

It’s an observation that she is bigger than she was a few years ago, she posted a pic from 2016 the other day.. how am I shiting on anything for purely pointing something out that is clearly true ?
We are currently living through a pandemic, life has changed a lot in the last few years. And a lot of people don't have the same bodies we had as teens or in our twenties. Five years ago she was slimmer, yes, but that observation is very different than asking if her boyfriend is a feeder, its just a weird judgement to make.

Bodies change, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly. Jist a fact of life.

Reactions: 3
She mentioned previously that hormonal birth control did not agree with her and lead to weight gain. Happens to many of us. I think it is unfair to assume that her fella has some sort of feeder kink. Bodies change over time and they are together years.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not being cheeky but is Tom a feeder?
He's a great cook, I'll give him that. But none of his stuff is healthy.
So yeah, birth control can mess with your weight but so can eating big dirty feeds every night.
I don't care what weight she is, but you can't go from being tiny to be a plus size and be happy about it

Reactions: 6
He's a great cook, I'll give him that. But none of his stuff is healthy.
So yeah, birth control can mess with your weight but so can eating big dirty feeds every night.
I don't care what weight she is, but you can't go from being tiny to be a plus size and be happy about it
I disagree. He generally uses very fresh ingredients and his meals are full of colour and varied. It really depends on how u view healthy food.

Also, thats ur perception, that if u gain weight u can't be happy about it, however a lot of people would say that when they stop being defined by their weight or societal pressures, that they become happier. I dont know what karla's feelings on her weight or size are, but sweeping statements like that serve only to project ur feelings on weight etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is actually hilarious. How dare you ask a question about an influencer on a gossip site made for discussing influencers 😂

Maybe he is a feeder, maybe he's not. What I will say is I don't know how anyone could stand being around her and would love to hear Jen put her in her box and blow a fuse at her.

She's a prick

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is actually hilarious. How dare you ask a question about an influencer on a gossip site made for discussing influencers 😂

Maybe he is a feeder, maybe he's not. What I will say is I don't know how anyone could stand being around her and would love to hear Jen put her in her box and blow a fuse at her.

She's a prick
Agreed, she's a knob, but to be fair body shaming isn't needed to point that out.

Reactions: 4
I disagree. He generally uses very fresh ingredients and his meals are full of colour and varied. It really depends on how u view healthy food.

Also, thats ur perception, that if u gain weight u can't be happy about it, however a lot of people would say that when they stop being defined by their weight or societal pressures, that they become happier. I dont know what karla's feelings on her weight or size are, but sweeping statements like that serve only to project ur feelings on weight etc.
Fried tacos, spice bag burgers, pasta covered in cheese... Wouldn't be my idea of healthy food. But that's just my perception

Lindsay Hamilton as a guest one week, Claire Balding the next... those girls really are scraping the bottom of the barrel with that podcast. I don't know how anyone is contributing to their Patreon at this stage.

Reactions: 11
Lindsay Hamilton as a guest one week, Claire Balding the next... those girls really are scraping the bottom of the barrel with that podcast. I don't know how anyone is contributing to their Patreon at this stage.
And they just spent 2000 on equipment for it!?

• Wow
Nothing left to talk about together so get Karla’s mates in. Total barrel scraping. I’d totally listen to Karla doing a make up podcast though

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.