Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's starting to annoy me again. I can only follow her when she does the makeup/empties stuff. I don't want to see bloody CB or hear about her podcast.

Reactions: 7
She's starting to annoy me again. I can only follow her when she does the makeup/empties stuff. I don't want to see bloody CB or hear about her podcast.
Every single makeup look she does is a carbon copy of the last one she did. Takes her an hour to do the same crappy look every time. Also, I'm no skinny Minnie but the clothes she wears are awful. She really should dress for her size, she thinks she's some groundbreaking fashionista.

Reactions: 4
Do we reckon Karla went abroad before change in restrictions on Monday? She hasn't been on the gram all week 🧐

Oh but she's reposting readily on twitter?

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe that podcast is still going, it’s one of the worst out there. I like Karla as a MUA and trust her opinions but not as a podcaster/self-appointed housing crisis expert.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t get a chance to listen to the latest, why was the podcast so bad this week what was yer man saying that was so bad? 🤣🙈

Reactions: 2
God love him he seems like a harmless lad but he said absolutely nothing profound. He’s like someone you’d get stuck talking to in the smoking area who start talking about their beliefs and think they’re really edgy and alternative when they’re really saying nothing new at all

Reactions: 13
Anyone else find it interesting that TUOs topic for this week's pod is toxic friendships when Karla is friends with Lindsay?

Reactions: 6
She is so entitled! It's not the landlords responsibility to get her back in, and its also the bank holiday weekend, even if she does live closeby, she could be anywhere for the weekend. But Karla thinks she should disrupt her dsy to sort things sout for her. I normally like her content but that email was so passive aggressive and unnecessary! Embarrassing

Reactions: 12
Disagree entirely, mortified for the landlord!
I doubt Karla demanded the landlord come around immediately a spare key, only natural that she'd check.
Yous are reaching to the max here

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I doubt Karla demanded the landlord come around immediately a spare key, only natural that she'd check.
Checking is one thing, she was given the solution from the landlord, get a locksmith, cover it. No issue. She made it a big deal that the landlord wasn't coming around to let her back in.

Reactions: 3
Agrees. Im sure Karla is paying a small fortune to live there. Of course shes going to contact the landlord

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.