Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Joanne, what is the story with her? I quite enjoy listening to her but she seems very flaky. I first listened to her on des bishop’s podcast, then she quit that and started one with Muireann O Connell, now is seems she has given that one up and is basically doing that same podcast but with Vogue now.. she seems unstable
Think the Muireann one ended because Muireann's father passed away and Joanne had to move back to london to pursue her comedy career. Just one of those things I think.

Reactions: 7
Think the Muireann one ended because Muireann's father passed away and Joanne had to move back to london to pursue her comedy career. Just one of those things I think.
Ah right didn’t know that. Sad for Muireann I know how much she loved her dad

Reactions: 2
Actually love Joanne and Vogues podcast. It's given me quite a few laugh out loud moments on my walks. I would absolutely love to go for drinks with the 2 of them

Reactions: 10
Actually love Joanne and Vogues podcast. It's given me quite a few laugh out loud moments on my walks. I would absolutely love to go for drinks with the 2 of them
Same! Joanne isn't everyone's cup of tea I know but I like how she'll say what she wants and doesn't give much of a tit. When she was talking about shagging the younger guy recently I was dying 🤣🤣 I think she brings out the best in Vogue aswell. You can tell there's a very real and genuine friendship between them.

Reactions: 15
I like Joanne too she doesn’t give two shits. She is very funny and I bet she’s great fun to be around.

Reactions: 6
Same! Joanne isn't everyone's cup of tea I know but I like how she'll say what she wants and doesn't give much of a tit. When she was talking about shagging the younger guy recently I was dying 🤣🤣 I think she brings out the best in Vogue aswell. You can tell there's a very real and genuine friendship between them.
100% agree vogue sounds so much more at ease when she is in with Joanne

Reactions: 7
Not Karla doing an ad for millies this evening after literally slating them on her podcast a few weeks ago 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s been edited out of the podcast now but she basically called Millies a scam saying that they take money from you and then you’re waiting ages for your stuff.
Which was totally untrue in my experience. So wonder what her issue was?

Reactions: 3
I can’t see a thread for her so I have to put this here.. can someone tell me why vogue pronounces Gigi as “JheeJhee”. So annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

There's her thread and agreed about the pronunciation

Reactions: 2
Sorry now but that passport picture had to have been edited and filtered.. I’ve seen her on stories with and without filters, on posed grid photos which have been edited and filtered too and in person and that is not any of those people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry now but that passport picture had to have been edited and filtered.. I’ve seen her on stories with and without filters, on posed grid photos which have been edited and filtered too and in person and that is not any of those people 😂
I thought holy duck —- she looks like she would bottle ya in the pic 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.