Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having similar taste in makeup styles and telling people to wash their brushes does not make the girl a copy cat, I really hope it's not that poor girl Gracey that she's talking about because unless I'm missing something??

Reactions: 7
If it’s Grace she’s talking about then she’s crawled too far up her own arse 😂

Reactions: 2
I looked at that Grace ones page and can’t see any similarities only that they both do make up and so clearly she’s going to show images of make up? Karla would want to get over herself. Nobody wants to copy you hun

Reactions: 4
What a sly witch 🤣 Her first ‘bit tit’ on yesterday’s live with glamshamrock (🙄) was the skingredients SPF. Jennifer Rock was on the live, had just commented a few hearts!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What a sly witch 🤣 Her first ‘bit tit’ on yesterday’s live with glamshamrock (🙄) was the skingredients SPF. Jennifer Rock was on the live, had just commented a few hearts!
Christ! What else did they say was shite?

Edited to add i also thought that spf was shite

Christ! What else did they say was shite?

Edited to add i also thought that spf was shite
The Ordinary Foundation was another of Karlas bit tit.
The Glam Shamrock had a Dr Paw Paw (green one) and a Clarins (?) mascara in her bit tit list.
L’Oréal True Match Foundation and a Mac Lipstick were on Glam Shamrocks hit list. That lead to a lot of discussion on Smashbox lipsticks. Karla had Trilogy as a bonus hit.

Charlene Flanagan was watching and commented quite a bit. I missed Jennifer Rock joining/commenting 🤭...but then if those were the products Karla had chosen to discuss what could she do? I’d rather she stick to her guns and be truthful on a product. This is what I followed a lot of these influencers for the first day!

I’m totally shocked and disgusted at my lack of memory 24 hours later that I can’t think of the other products discussed!!!

ETA Ella & Holly hyaluronic serum was another of Karlas hits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
oh yeah I’d say you’re spot on, I just looked her up there and the makeup look is quite similar including the use of the smashbox eye paint things. But she looks a fair bit younger than Karla so maybe she just looks up to her more so than copying her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Can see how it would be a bit annoying though
they both used to work for the same company and no each a long time tho so I dnt think Karla would throw her shade but ya never no with her 🤷‍♀️Gracey would have no problem sayin it I’m sure 😂

Wow the difference in her make up with ring light and without 😭
I thought this aswell. Usually I like the looks she does. Wouldn't all be for me from both a taste and expertise perspective but the top half of her face was orange from the bronzer she used and the lower half was really pale. Am I so out of touch that this is a thing now or what??

Reactions: 3
I thought this aswell. Usually I like the looks she does. Wouldn't all be for me from both a taste and expertise perspective but the top half of her face was orange from the bronzer she used and the lower half was really pale. Am I so out of touch that this is a thing now or what??
I hate this bronzer on the forehead look, reminds me of a primary school production of the Lion King

• Haha
ya thought the same, if it’s the same story I was watching she said she was testing out some new product and it had come off on the cheek area and below, I think she had it on all day to review and had been out walking!

Did anyone hear Jen say acetaminophen was sedation/antihistamines in the latest pod, when its another word for paracetamol 😂 I thought she worked in a pharmacy!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone hear Jen say acetaminophen was sedation/antihistamines in the latest pod, when its another word for paracetamol 😂 I thought she worked in a pharmacy!
I didn't notice that, but I did notice her overuse of the expression "quote, unquote" Have to give Karla her props, she has done a great job on the last few episodes. Who knows, maybe she's reading here and taking some of the constructive criticism on board 🤷‍♀️

She couldn't say any of the biology-based words during the podcast. I understand she didn't do a pharmacy or science course, but if she did her research before the episode, wouldn't she have checked how to pronounce things?

The episodes are improving tbf, the housing one was great with the crazyhouseprices guy.

Can't stand the googling things over the course of the podcast, unless something really out of left field comes up in conversation, and you want to confirm a fact etc, it's just sheer laziness. It's "know the bare bones of the topic" kind of shite, and sure we can google if we get stuck. It's snuck into other podcasts I listen to as well, makes for poor listening.

Reactions: 5
I’ve completely tuned out of their podcast lately and don’t listen anymore. Am I missing anything?
Same. Can't get through half as many pods as I used to without the commute so only listening to the best ones.

Has TUO gotten better in the last few months?

The guilty pleasures was DREADFUL and I only half listened to current one

The lack of organization and research is blinding

I actually love Karla but the pod has gone to absolute pot. Like It Galz though, content isn't infinite. Most seem to have a sell by date.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.