Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True but i'm putting that down to discomfort in front of a camera. Also, perhaps i'm just a tad thirsty. Covid has done this single gal dirty
Wouldn’t be my type but unfiltered/ make up free Karla is definitely punching!

Reactions: 5
She is massively fond of the filtered pics. Even that one above is filtered. She has no authority to slag muf when she’s every bit as bad

Reactions: 7
So she puts up a question box, ask me anything, then gets her knickers in a knot because people asked is she pregnant?

Reactions: 2
So she puts up a question box, ask me anything, then gets her knickers in a knot because people asked is she pregnant?
Nah I agree with her on that, it's a mental question to ask. Unless someone is visibly pregnant, and even at that, I'd be very cautious querying..

Goes to show you can't put up a photo of a non-alcoholic drink without someone jumping to conclusions 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Karla explaining why she withdrew the first time buyers market 😂😂
She just decided not to buy, she was hardly exiting Europe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah I agree with her on that, it's a mental question to ask. Unless someone is visibly pregnant, and even at that, I'd be very cautious querying..

Goes to show you can't put up a photo of a non-alcoholic drink without someone jumping to conclusions 😭😂
I don’t know that it is a mental question to ask - deciding to rent after being so adamant on buying made me wonder if they were starting a family & wanted their own space 🤷🏻‍♀️ But no, I didn’t ask her 😂

Reactions: 4
I would never ever ask anyone even if the child was hanging out of them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know that it is a mental question to ask - deciding to rent after being so adamant on buying made me wonder if they were starting a family & wanted their own space 🤷🏻‍♀️ But no, I didn’t ask her 😂
It’s ok to wonder it privately but not to actually ask. What if she has fertility issues, just had a miscarriage, does not want to have children, can’t have children, is pregnant but doesn’t want to publicise it. It’s no ones business and no women needs to answer those questions and I wish people would have a bit of cop on and stop asking.

Reactions: 26
Karla explaining why she withdrew the first time buyers market 😂😂
She just decided not to buy, she was hardly exiting Europe 😂
In fairness, she seemed to get a ton of questions about it! I was womderimg myself tbh. Am in a similar position to her, at home a couple of years, saving like crazy and no hope of my income rising. Last year i was about 20k away from buying a house, now, with and extra 15k saved, i'm likely about 25k away from the current selling prices in my area

Reactions: 7
Jen also had up a story of them filming the pod on Saturday and Karla was just out of the toilet after vomiting with a can of flat 7up in hand. I assumed, like a normal person, that she was just hanging but possibly some people took that up as morning sickness?

Reactions: 3
I think people should just stop asking because as someone said above, we don’t know how people feel about the whole thing. I know it really annoys me when people “remind” me about biological clocks or ask me if we are trying. Sometimes I feel like telling them about the miscarriages, how it’s all I want in the world but haven’t been able to get pregnant in three years in the hope that they will never ask another person the question! But I’d just feel bad for making someone else feel bad

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why do these people put up question boxes and then get all passive aggressive with their answers, I do think she’s right with the pregnant questions but some of her answers are just downright rude. Someone asked her why she uses filters and she’s like, my page I’ll do what I want. V v v passive aggressive

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.