Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same but I'm not listening to podcasts ad much anymore I think I over did them during lockdown

Reactions: 2
They’re constantly talking on the patreon one about how they like doing it better because they’re getting paid lol

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone sign up for the patreon one and know if it’s any good? I know they used to do mini episodes so I don’t really want to pay for like 20mins of shite talk to be honest

Reactions: 1
Anyone sign up for the patreon one and know if it’s any good? I know they used to do mini episodes so I don’t really want to pay for like 20mins of shite talk to be honest
It’s not, a lot of the episodes are just part two of regular episodes like the break up one and the ick one. They have guests on like Marty Guilfoyle and the Itgalz and then random episodes like talking about different types of crisps. Save your € 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Listened to a few minutes of their new episode this week as I am up to date on everything else I listen to. So they are just blatant in their copying of the It Gals now yeah? Not even trying to hide it anymore. The episode this week was one night stands, could have sworn they did that before. Same tired old format, feck all to say for themselves and the majority of the content is reading out DM’s. A monkey could do it. Utterly humourless, pointless and lacking.

Reactions: 2
Listened to a few minutes of their new episode this week as I am up to date on everything else I listen to. So they are just blatant in their copying of the It Gals now yeah? Not even trying to hide it anymore. The episode this week was one night stands, could have sworn they did that before. Same tired old format, feck all to say for themselves and the majority of the content is reading out DM’s. A monkey could do it. Utterly humourless, pointless and lacking.
the vogue and joanne mcnally podcast did that last week- as in the week before. I actually think they are coping that one more than the IT Galz. If you look there are a lot of similarities in the podcast topics to theirs...

Reactions: 3
the vogue and joanne mcnally podcast did that last week- as in the week before. I actually think they are coping that one more than the IT Galz. If you look there are a lot of similarities in the podcast topics to theirs...
Speaking of Joanne, what is the story with her? I quite enjoy listening to her but she seems very flaky. I first listened to her on des bishop’s podcast, then she quit that and started one with Muireann O Connell, now is seems she has given that one up and is basically doing that same podcast but with Vogue now.. she seems unstable

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.