Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen to what she says on EQ POST.. SHE ADMITS TELLING FATTY SOPHIE OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS CERTAIN STUFF.. LIKE THE BABY WITH A VAPE IN HER MOUTH ETC

Ewww ericas sticking up for her AGAIN

Ewww ericas sticking up for her AGAIN
I’m confused, it sounds to me like that “Steph” is sticking up for Karina and that by saying nobody had to look after the baby, but then Erica jumps down her throat being crappy🤔🤔 I read it a few times and I can’t make out what they mean. But the fact she’s sticking up for her again makes me sick😡😡😡

Reactions: 2
sophie was just on live and some people in her box were saying everything to do with it. sophie stayed silent to be fair.

basically there’s an open investigation regarding all of it.
sophie said karina never called the police on her for these ‘fake’ texts.
soph has blocked her on whatsapp and karina keeps voice noting her on insta or wherever, bought her kids into it etc (no suprise there. seems to be a running theme for her bringing other peoples kids into arguments)

She’s literally live now in the exact same position she was sat in on live 9 hours ago. That girl does not move

• Haha
Is there a thread for the odd couple? Just saw a strange tiktok about Jess’s younger sister and it had me intrigued

Reactions: 1
Is there a thread for the odd couple? Just saw a strange tiktok about Jess’s younger sister and it had me intrigued
Don't think they've got enough followers for their own thread.

I'm intrigued though.. Do go on... 😂

I’m confused, it sounds to me like that “Steph” is sticking up for Karina and that by saying nobody had to look after the baby, but then Erica jumps down her throat being crappy🤔🤔 I read it a few times and I can’t make out what they mean. But the fact she’s sticking up for her again makes me sick😡😡😡
That's how I read it too 😂

are they tights?
Just leggings stretched to their limit

Nathfairie is doing my head in too! “I’m not friends with Karina” but he’s happy to sit on her live staring at her see through leggings and noodle stained top for a battle 🙄
Well for someone who’s “not” friends with her he was in love with her earlier talking about meeting up. Lol

Reactions: 3
Regardless of who is lying out of Sophie and karina, I truly hope something gets done to protect that kid. The place was not safe for her, the house is full of second hand smoke, she's gets zero stimulation and they have strangers around. I will never pretend I'm a perfect Instagram mum, but fucks sake that's awful

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately it takes a lot of time, meetings, paperwork to remove a child from their parents care. There also has to be solid evidence of neglect. I suspect they will now have a social worker who will be monitoring and setting goals for them and along with that will come child protection meetings etc and the HV will become involved if the process is the same in Kent as it is here (based on my experience in my job)

Reactions: 6
Everyone that goes in the box on karinas live are sickly trying hard to be her friend and being patronising. These people have never met Karina and there talking for her amd telling her viewers about karinas living situation ahh it’s cringe

Reactions: 1
Did anyone hear karina live this morning when EQ was in her box.? I missed it..would love to know what was said..also gem is in the box now and something along the lines of..dont listen to the haters it's done u reported it the day after didn't u? Karina said yes??? Lying cow NO SHE DIDNT SHE WAITED TILL SHE CAME HOME!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.