Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was so desperate for EQ to like her the other week, even changed her name to evil karina....moron

Reactions: 3
oh my god

she’s put green hair dye all over her dads hair
telling him it was mousse to make it soft

the man has job interviews this week!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She on gothickarina4

And I believe she may currently be watching her dad in the shower.......

• Wow
I’m confused by the whole family… Jess put a tiktok up saying her and Tony are still together but he’s ill at the minute so she’s not with him.. yet karinas dying his hair on live????

Reactions: 1
Ok yea. Pretty sure he was in the shower whilst they were having a full blown convo.

She went walking out the room to check on his hair and heard him say 'that had better not be on me' and karina laughed and said 'no, it's not haha I'd be banned straight away if it was' then they proceeded to have a full conversation, he eventually mentioned about getting dressed and she said 'ok come and show us your hair once you're dressed'.

Everyone in the comments putting 2 and 2 together whilst she gabbles on with daddy Saville. Eventually she starts reading the comment, but not saying anything until someone commented 'maybe he was wearing a towel' and she suddenly pipes up 'he had a towel on guys, don't be gross'..... what, in the shower!? K.

Reactions: 4
On his live last night (before I got blocked) he said he didn't think the age gap between him and his wife was bad because his dad eloped with his mum when his dad was 46 and mum was 15...
to which I said “must run in the family” and got blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
cat apparently paid for karina to get home from london!

you need to watch fatty sophs live

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.