Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparantly the baby is back with the mum there’s no burn mark

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Apparantly the baby is back with the mum there’s no burn mark
All this effort to keep that child safe and it’s absolutely pointless!! It’s hardly surprising that so many kids slip through the net when nothing gets done even with people reporting it😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The child seemed to be totally neglected. Look when you read the papers of terrible things happening to children, often they had been reported but returned to the parents.

Reactions: 7
Wasn't there stuff that I read on here before karina went to Freyas about a different incident involving karina and a child?? I can't seem to find it 🤔

Wasn't there stuff that I read on here before karina went to Freyas about a different incident involving karina and a child?? I can't seem to find it 🤔
Another thing that was never proven even though they apparently had evidence 🤷🏻‍♀️

Freya referring her kid too “It” … That poor baby I so hope the rumours aren’t true and she’s still in the care of someone else and not them two “so” called parents!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
So I did some hunting and it turns out I have a mutual friend with Jason, not with Freya though. He works for the council as a bin man though, or he did, don’t know about now.

So I did some hunting and it turns out I have a mutual friend with Jason, not with Freya though. He works for the council as a bin man though, or he did, don’t know about now.
Did anyone see that pucture of the highchair full bottles etc?

Reactions: 1
Was looking through Freyas fb, apparently she got a job at German doner kebab a couple of years back but they didn't give her any shifts because she wanted to sit down most of the time because of disabilities 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was looking through Freyas fb, apparently she got a job at German doner kebab a couple of years back but they didn't give her any shifts because she wanted to sit down most of the time because of disabilities 😏
i swear she said the other day on live she’s now got a job in greggs

😂 and there’s her telling everyone in her live she was a qualified hairdresser

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s live. Needed a long break from tiktok apparently. It’s been like seven hours ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.