Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karinas live with Freya and Jason in the box. Comments off, waiting for more people to come in before they talk

Are the cats OK does anyone know??
She said she came in and the cats wouldn't stop crying as they were so excited to see her. That's it really. Something about the neighbour fed them lunch so she just needs to give them dinner tonight

Reactions: 2
I'm going to pay some attention to my kids now so keep me updated haha

Reactions: 1
Hang on when did Karina get friends with sazzy again I'm confused now, that fraya is annoying why she act like she's all hard. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm guessing the way they're talking, is that their argument was over money from gifts.

Karina just said "Whoever is live on that account gets the money from that live. It's the fairest way"

They're being all fake nicey nice 🙄🙄

I'm guessing the way they're talking, is that their argument was over money from gifts.

Karina just said "Whoever is live on that account gets the money from that live. It's the fairest way"

They're being all fake nicey nice 🙄🙄
Knew it, and I kept saying it on this thread. I knew a mix up would be made, they made a shared account and should have only posted on that account while Karina was staying to make the gifting fair. Karina did not do that at all.

Reactions: 3
Knew it, and I kept saying it on this thread. I knew a mix up would be made, they made a shared account and should have only posted on that account while Karina was staying to make the gifting fair. Karina did not do that at all.
But then if she's been paying for everything, it's not fair for them to take that an have their hand out for cash IMO x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.