Karinamainwaring3 #9 Karina, Nona, whatever her name, begging and faking is her only game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just to suitably piss myself off, can anyone enlighten me on what 22.7k diamonds equates to in £....? Because that's what she's got battling EQ again for another half hour or so
From what I’ve googled, 1 diamond equates to 5p but then tiktok takes a percentage (plus it’s in USD so I don’t know the conversion rates) but it is STUPID amounts for a fat slob that sits in bed all day. It makes me so angry!
Eta: she is also in the creator fund so gets paid per 1000views on her TikTok’s!

copied and pasted from the last thread

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s complaining about her swollen eye, constantly pressing it and said she might “have a nap” 😂 and asking if there is a doctor or nurse in her live because she’s “too lazy” to phone up 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s complaining about her swollen eye, constantly pressing it and said she might “have a nap” 😂 and asking if there is a doctor or nurse in her live because she’s “too lazy” to phone up 😂
Cuz a doctor or nurse would have the time to watch her lol I did always semi stick up for her I can’t stand her now my hatred for all her “chums” is wild lol sazzys voice may as well he nails down a blackboard, and Freya and her stupid stitch onesie Jaysus makes me want to throw my phone across a wall

Reactions: 3
Aww I'm buzzing i got to name the next thread lol,new tictokers but still like to read and contribute where I can ;)

Reactions: 3
From what I’ve googled, 1 diamond equates to 5p but then tiktok takes a percentage (plus it’s in USD so I don’t know the conversion rates) but it is STUPID amounts for a fat slob that sits in bed all day. It makes me so angry!
Eta: she is also in the creator fund so gets paid per 1000views on her TikTok’s!

copied and pasted from the last thread
What is the creator fund? Always see people mentioning it but not sure what it is 🤷

What is the creator fund? Always see people mentioning it but not sure what it is 🤷
Creator fund is basically where you get paid per video by tiktok. Unless you are getting millions of views and have millions of followers it’s pennies. KSI has 9.2mil followers and has only made £3k I total from creator fund

Reactions: 2
Creator fund is basically where you get paid per video by tiktok. Unless you are getting millions of views and have millions of followers it’s pennies. KSI has 9.2mil followers and has only made £3k I total from creator fund
Ooohhh thank you for clearing this up!! 😘

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.