Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair it does give me more self confidence but only because even if I actively tried I couldn’t be as bad as that. So credit to her for that I guess
sorry should have specified that i meant people wouldn’t want to copy her because she wears the same stained crop top for a whole week in hot weather as well , im all for self confidence and stuff but if your going to go online and promote it at least look presentable and decent beforehand because she just looks dirty , im a size 20 and i am more open to crop tops than i was 8 years ago , but the fact that it’s dirty and she hasn’t taken it off in a week is not something she should be promoting

Reactions: 4
sorry should have specified that i meant people wouldn’t want to copy her because she wears the same stained crop top for a whole week in hot weather as well , im all for self confidence and stuff but if your going to go online and promote it at least look presentable and decent beforehand because she just looks dirty , im a size 20 and i am more open to crop tops than i was 8 years ago , but the fact that it’s dirty and she hasn’t taken it off in a week is not something she should be promoting
Noo I wasn’t being too serious, you didn’t need to explain yourself haha.

There are some banging size 20 influencers with amazing taste. I bet you look great in a crop top (and I bet you wash more times in a week than Karina has this year 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean, I'm all for confidence, I'm wearing shorts today and i don't feel confident at all,but if you're going to promote body confidence at least have a wash, promote yourself in a positive light rather than a slob.

Reactions: 5
Noo I wasn’t being too serious, you didn’t need to explain yourself haha.

There are some banging size 20 influencers with amazing taste. I bet you look great in a crop top (and I bet you wash more times in a week than Karina has this year 🤣)
oh my daughter keeps insisting i should wear them out but i’m not that confident yet 😂 but i wear it for a day maybe even a few hours then it goes straight in the wash, especially in this heat with all the sweat how she’s still wearing it and her trousers disgusts me she’s probably had those trousers on for about a month.
i mean all her clothes seem dirty does she even know how to use a washing machine ! even if you don’t hand washing in a bath or shower is still better than wearing dirty clothes for weeks on end , my daughters only 13 but she knows how to put a wash on so does my other son , it’s called life skills karina learn some

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I think the thing that makes karina so unattractive is nothing to do with her weight or appearance, there's some beautiful plus size models out there. Its the fact we all know she must absolutely stink, has no class and has an awful personality

Reactions: 10
I think the thing that makes karina so unattractive is nothing to do with her weight or appearance, there's some beautiful plus size models out there. Its the fact we all know she must absolutely stink, has no class and has an awful personality
exactly there’s a wonderful plus sized girl on tiktok who wears crop tops and bra tops and she is very kind and is super sweet and actually wears clean clothes and washes and is very clean and i feel like karina also because she’s mean and she’s very rude and dirty and has been abusive towards her partners also makes her very unattractive

oh my daughter keeps insisting i should wear them out but i’m not that confident yet 😂 but i wear it for a day maybe even a few hours then it goes straight in the wash, especially in this heat with all the sweat how she’s still wearing it and her trousers disgusts me she’s probably had those trousers on for about a month.
i mean all her clothes seem dirty does she even know how to use a washing machine ! even if you don’t hand washing in a bath or shower is still better than wearing dirty clothes for weeks on end , my daughters only 13 but she knows how to put a wash on so does my other son , it’s called life skills karina learn some
Aww listen to your daughter! Once you get the confidence to wear it without overthinking it’ll be the best thing ever haha.
She’s honestly disgusting. I would rather lick my toilet seat than her cheek. Can your daughter teach her how to use the washing machine please?? 😭🤣

State of that rollie
19F0EE31-CE5E-42BD-A1FB-C1FA3A410B06.png

• Haha
I am a big girl, not as big but not far off and I shower twice a day in the heat and I'm constantly worried that I smell. Even if I wear a top for an hour it gets washed. I don't understand how she can't smell herself?!

Probs a new variant of Covid 😭😭
New pandemic with kariiinnaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yep apparently she’s about to have a shower so we’ll see if she’s changed her top or put the same one back on
She went off her live when she poured a can of coke over her head to apparently have a shower but the clothes went straight back on so it wouldn't shock me 🤢
Also, her blowing on that video like that...I just can't

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.