Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't understand...in this heat I cannot wait to have a shower and change my clothes! Baffles me how she can stay in the same clothes for days on end
Totally get ya! Even though in Scotland just now it’s bloody cold and it keeps raining, nothing new🫣 but surely she feels uncomfortable being all sweaty and wearing the same clothes?? I wonder if she bloody slept in it too!

Totally get ya! Even though in Scotland just now it’s bloody cold and it keeps raining, nothing new🫣 but surely she feels uncomfortable being all sweaty and wearing the same clothes?? I wonder if she bloody slept in it too!
Oh god I wish I was in Scotland 😩 can't deal with this heat!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh god I wish I was in Scotland 😩 can't deal with this heat!
Can we please swap!! I was speaking too my dad the other day and he knows someone who is almost 100 and he says it’s the worst summer he’s ever seen here because it’s been so cold and like 0 sun the whole time!☹☹ We had like three good days and it was like 23 degrees but that’s the hottest we’ve had it so far this year!

Nah she’s proper trying with the aesthetic on that noodle vid. Problem is we all know what a truly rotten skunk she is

Also the way she just bumped the cheese against the greater made me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her on that twister ride I got final destination vibes.
Good job the girl she was with was on the inside otherwise she would have been crushed 🤪

Reactions: 1
Imagine living in that house, listening to her warbling on...at least we have to option to turn it off haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If I had a penis I’d genuinely rather stick it in the bowl of spicy hot noodles than her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine the smell comming off the crotch of those leggings! 🤮
I have had a thought..maybe the top actually is an 18. Shes squeezed into it and now can't get it off, and those leggings are probably stuck to her crutch.. she obviously has slept in them..why wouldn't u change as ur online every day surely knowing people will take the piss, her dad won't say anything because he's obviously not all there the same as the wife.. the house must stink!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
karina wearing the same crop top everyday because it will “help others with there self confidence” won’t work, it looks disgusting you must bleeping reek

if she ain’t changed her clothes in days or weeks does she even change her underwear, because she’s been wearing those leggings for weeks even a month now and i don’t how someone could change underwear and then put the same dirty trousers back on
bleeping woman

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.