Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww listen to your daughter! Once you get the confidence to wear it without overthinking it’ll be the best thing ever haha.
She’s honestly disgusting. I would rather lick my toilet seat than her cheek. Can your daughter teach her how to use the washing machine please?? 😭🤣

State of that rollie
View attachment 1410934
So would i, at least i know its clean!

GUYS GUYSSSSSS SHE HAS CLEAN (I HOPE) CLOTHES ON!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
exactly there’s a wonderful plus sized girl on tiktok who wears crop tops and bra tops and she is very kind and is super sweet and actually wears clean clothes and washes and is very clean and i feel like karina also because she’s mean and she’s very rude and dirty and has been abusive towards her partners also makes her very unattractive
I think I know who your talking about. Jo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.