Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220711_185746_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_152012267021074.jpg
is she cooking noodles in milk???

Totally get ya! Even though in Scotland just now it’s bloody cold and it keeps raining, nothing new🫣 but surely she feels uncomfortable being all sweaty and wearing the same clothes?? I wonder if she bloody slept in it too!
Where on earth are you in Scotland that it's raining?!? I'll be moving I'm in Scotland d
and not had rain for days and it's between 24 to 28 degrees

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They are the worst nails ive ever seen, and ive spent some money on my nails in the past with all sorts.

They are the worst nails ive ever seen, and ive spent some money on my nails in the past with all sorts.
Just wondering girls.. how does she wipe her butt?? If u look when she stands her arms are short and her lower half is huge.. just curious 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
karina wearing the same crop top everyday because it will “help others with there self confidence” won’t work, it looks disgusting you must bleeping reek
To be fair it does give me more self confidence but only because even if I actively tried I couldn’t be as bad as that. So credit to her for that I guess

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see what some guy said that joined the live?? He was asking everyone questions and asked Karina “why are you so god damn bleeping ugly seriously” 😶😶

I’m new to this thread, only recently stumbled across her, why does she make that claw with her fingers in every video?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.