Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And deleting comments quicker than you can read them unless they are positive. People are trying to comment about what happened with Dan but she's deleting so fast along with a mod

And deleting comments quicker than you can read them unless they are positive. People are trying to comment about what happened with Dan but she's deleting so fast along with a mod
I cant find her at all.. does that mean I'm deleted?

On live earlier she was cold rubbing her hands in her top and someone kept commenting "is that your dad's hand down your top?" 💀💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Do Tash and Molly not have anything else in their lives?
Just scrolling my FYP and Tashas live comes up and of course they're still talking about Karina

Reactions: 4
Do Tash and Molly not have anything else in their lives?
Just scrolling my FYP and Tashas live comes up and of course they're still talking about Karina
I know Karina is not a nice person but they are talking it a bit to far now there still banging on about her and as for that snazzy she’s a gobby witch who talks and sounds like an old fish wife she’s only jumping on the Karina band wagon because she knows she has no content without Karina the same as tash and that drunken women

Reactions: 4
Aren't both Tasha and Molly parents?
I'm sure I saw something about Molly having a daughter?
If so, where is she all the time?
I get she's at school during the day. But even still, molly is still in her pajamas all day. So does she take her to school in her pajamas?

Reactions: 2
Molly was only mates with Karina for views, look at her videos and likes fs she has a very small following

Reactions: 1
Aren't both Tasha and Molly parents?
I'm sure I saw something about Molly having a daughter?
If so, where is she all the time?
I get she's at school during the day. But even still, molly is still in her pajamas all day. So does she take her to school in her pajamas?
I can't figure it out either! Where is Mollys daughter? Cos all Molly does is drink all day

I can't figure it out either! Where is Mollys daughter? Cos all Molly does is drink all day
Molly lives with her mum. Her mum is her ‘carer’ so I assume her mum looks after her. Unless she lives with her dad. Molly doesn’t sound stable enough to parent to be honest!

I love that her hair is at microphone stage I can’t wait for what it will look like at ear length

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She dueted a guy just about body positivity and at the end of his video he said “if your toxic and horrible inside then it’s pointless” karina babes your exactly what he said 😑😆🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.