Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That duet she did is so weird and awkward 😂 just stood there with her top held up for everyone to see her belly. My god she is bleeping HUGE! I never realised she was as big as that. Look how much her tummy hangs down.. crazy that she's only 22

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I would have thought her gp should have said something to her?? Maybe referral for weight loss surgery. She definitely qualifies. I reckon she is 30 stone...maybe more

Reactions: 2
I would have thought her gp should have said something to her?? Maybe referral for weight loss surgery. She definitely qualifies. I reckon she is 30 stone...maybe more
She wouldn't stick to the plan though. My mum had weight loss surgery and they have a 12 week plan of seeing a nutritionist, following a meal plan, counselling sessions, group counselling etc. Two weeks before the surgery they have to drink just milk and have no food so their liver isn't as big. She fits the criteria I'm sure but I highly doubt she would commit to it.

Don’t you have to do some sort of diet before surgery to show that your going to carry on with loosing weight after? There not going to offer surgery for her to loose weight for her to carry on eating like a horse after. She can’t even stick to slimming world for more than 1 meal

Don’t you have to do some sort of diet before surgery to show that your going to carry on with loosing weight after? There not going to offer surgery for her to loose weight for her to carry on eating like a horse after. She can’t even stick to slimming world for more than 1 meal
Yeah I didn't think my comment through 🤣🤣 she defo will be dead soon. She must have eaten some large amounts to get to that size. Dr Now would have a field day with Karina!

You have to prove you can commit to it first. They ask you to lose a certain percent before they will give you the surgery.
There's no way she'd lose that.
Because it isn't just the case of getting the surgery and it's a fix. It takes commitment.
And it would be a waste on her.

Just realised others said the same haha

Don’t even think she’s a 22 on top!
I'd say a 32

No chance she's a 22. Did she say that?

She's got to be a 28/30 at least.
I know everyone's different shapes and no 2 people look the same.
But before I lost loads of weight, I weighed 26 stone and was a size 26/28 and I was nowhere near as big as she is.

Just looking at her, I'd say she's well over 30 stone and over a size 30/32. At least.

Kind of jealous she's got no stretch marks though 😂

I'm not just saying it, but I've never seen a stomach so big. It nearly reaches the floor. She is going to have so many health conditions being so big. I can't see her living a long life at all

Reactions: 3
I’m concerned about her, how can her ‘father’ let her get to big and not be concerned about her as well. Her belly hangs so low, it must absolutely stink under there🤮 we’ve all seen the state of her finger nails which just goes to show she hardly bathes or has high personal hygiene standards… no wonder she barely leaves the house and the furthest she walks is the back yard to chain ‘smoke’ this girl is infuriating and needs help desperately!!

Attachments

• Sick
The biggest thing that gets me is when you're already big and have health conditions, why would you then start smoking on top?!

I'm not just saying it, but I've never seen a stomach so big. It nearly reaches the floor. She is going to have so many health conditions being so big. I can't see her living a long life at all
It must hang well down to her knees surely? That's so much pressure on her body, she isn't going to last long at all

The biggest thing that gets me is when you're already big and have health conditions, why would you then start smoking on top?!
Thinks she's cool doesn't she...twit

You have to prove you can commit to it first. They ask you to lose a certain percent before they will give you the surgery.
There's no way she'd lose that.
Because it isn't just the case of getting the surgery and it's a fix. It takes commitment.
And it would be a waste on her.

Just realised others said the same haha

I'd say a 32

No chance she's a 22. Did she say that?
I think someone on here said she's 22 but meant her age

Reactions: 1
Ahh 😂
That makes more sense.

It was the "22 on top" that I presume meant clothes
I would be so very embarrassed to show my body off looking like that
It just goes to show that she's not all there, and so isn't her dad. How on earth can he look at that and not say a word about it??
It's vile.. and I saw her eating beans on toast with a huge amount of cheese, must of been nearly a whole packet, how can a 22year old let herself get like that.
I bet Dan is so pleased he is out of it now, but I don't understand why he was even with her? I just dont get that bit, sorry if I'm going below the belt here guys excuse the pun but, she must be good at giving bj's because I cannot see anything ANYTHING attractive about the ugly slobbering overweight walrus

Reactions: 6
I would be so very embarrassed to show my body off looking like that
It just goes to show that she's not all there, and so isn't her dad. How on earth can he look at that and not say a word about it??
It's vile.. and I saw her eating beans on toast with a huge amount of cheese, must of been nearly a whole packet, how can a 22year old let herself get like that.
I bet Dan is so pleased he is out of it now, but I don't understand why he was even with her? I just dont get that bit, sorry if I'm going below the belt here guys excuse the pun but, she must be good at giving bj's because I cannot see anything ANYTHING attractive about the ugly slobbering overweight walrus
Exactly.
I always say that looks don't really matter.
But she doesn't even have the personality. So I have no idea what they see in her!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.