Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe because they are of special needs/ learning disabilities they get treated differently before marriage but I think karina just got confused, it's unlucky to see the bride the day and night before the wedding

That woman who made a video about her weirdo father?
Yep and she's suicidal and the police are gonna take her seriously.. but when someone asks Questions about it she turns off her lives.. sympathy votes im thinking

Reactions: 1
OHHHHH yeah!! I seen the video that woman made if it’s the same one, she didn’t even say anything offensive I don’t think??😶
She called him Jimmy Saville I think..
Only said what everyone else is thinking haha

Yep and she's suicidal and the police are gonna take her seriously.. but when someone asks Questions about it she turns off her lives.. sympathy votes im thinking
She's such an attention seeker it's unreal. She named the live 'angry' then told everyone it was none of their business when they asked what was wrong 🤔

Attachments

If she had even half a bleeping brain she would not be getting the police involved in anything. They’re not gunna give two shits about some online bullshit when they see the fucked up tit that’s going on in that weird, noncey house🥴🥴

Reactions: 3
She called him Jimmy Saville I think..
Only said what everyone else is thinking haha

She's such an attention seeker it's unreal. She named the live 'angry' then told everyone it was none of their business when they asked what was wrong 🤔
I mean that’s what happens when you put yourself out there on social media! Not everyone is gonna like you, and the police will just tell her to stay off TikTok etc… because realistically what more can they do! Track down all the trolls and tell them off one by one??? If Karina isn’t happy with what people are saying about her and her family get tf of TikTok or make another account put it on private for only “friends” and family too see!! COMMON SENSE!🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Christ almighty imagine getting that call asking for the police. You’d piss yourself laughing

What happened to her cat that she didn’t feed I remember that newspaper about that women loosing her cat under her belly I fear the same may of happened

She deffo smells of stale rollies left out in the rain an beef monster munch

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I’m glad the police are involved, maybe while they are there they can check in on all the young vulnerable girls living with ole jimmy

Reactions: 2
I scrolled onto her live and just heard "You little witch"
And then she went silent 😂 that was all I heard

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.