Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she constantly swear like she’s hard she would go as white as a ghost if someone comforted her….she goes on about her mental health yet abuses people an causes drama.

She moans about trolls but won’t come off social media it’s part an parcel of it I’m afraid spesh when ya a witch
Plus she’s just called herself an influencer what the duck does she influence who would look up to a lazy, nasty, abusive, clinically obese, unhygienic meff like her

Reactions: 1
Happened to scroll by and the walrus is live, she doesn’t need a job as her “job” is TikTok, she’s a full time influencer in her own words🤣🤣. Muting anyone that doesn’t blow smoke up her rotten arse. Apparently people dislike her because she’s fat. No darling, people hate you because you have a god awful personality.

Happened to scroll by and the walrus is live, she doesn’t need a job as her “job” is TikTok, she’s a full time influencer in her own words🤣🤣. Muting anyone that doesn’t blow smoke up her rotten arse. Apparently people dislike her because she’s fat. No darling, people hate you because you have a god awful personality.
Her words were 'she influences people to eat and whatever' 🤣🤣 absolute clown

It's almost like she is trying to make herself look as bad as possible for some reason, the face metal,the hair, the dreadful nails and awful Tats. I've seen lots of very attractive larger ladies who look really beautiful.

Reactions: 2
It's almost like she is trying to make herself look as bad as possible for some reason, the face metal,the hair, the dreadful nails and awful Tats. I've seen lots of very attractive larger ladies who look really beautiful.
If she just started by having a good scrub that would make a difference! She looks absolutely filthy. Also, I'm a big believer in dressing for your size. Plus size can be beautiful if you dress for your body imo. And I'm not necessarily saying plus size can't wear crop tops etc, I just think you need to know how to carry yourself. And she doesn't. It's all well and good trying to promote body positivity, but she is just dangerously unhealthy. That shouldn't be promoted.

Tom’s got a new girlfriend. How long they been together? An hour? Two maybe?
06A9941A-D8CC-4CD5-A62C-BEB9643247C5.png

• Haha
She's got that top on AGAIN

Apparently someone is saying she's arranging to meet up with underage people...?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.