Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m trying to attach the video brb

It’s so concerning how she thinks it’s normal that they had to be separated the night before the wedding to make sur sit was controlled

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

It’s so concerning how she thinks it’s normal that they had to be separated the night before the wedding to make sur sit was controlled
Is it just me? I've never ever heard of anyone having to be separated to make sure their not being controlled!!

Reactions: 3
Sorry the way I wrote it didn’t come across the best cause I struggled to upload several times.

It’s absolutely not normal and I’ve never heard of it happening before

Reactions: 2

In her defence I think she was referring to when you’re interviewed by the registrar to make sure you’re not being coerced or pissed etc. At my wedding mine came and spoke to us individually. Not sure it’s the same for a religious ceremony but it’s certainly the case when it’s non religious.

I love cheese don't get me wrong but did you see her lunch with like a pack of cheese on it no need really, you are meant to have a very small amount

Reactions: 1
In her defence I think she was referring to when you’re interviewed by the registrar to make sure you’re not being coerced or pissed etc.
I've never known anyone to be separated then either tbh.

We just got asked a couple of questions like what is their surname or what is their job ect to make sure you actually knew each other properly.
Never got separated

We just got asked a couple of questions like what is their surname or what is their job ect to make sure you actually knew each other properly.
Never got separated
They also have a responsibility to ensure during that questioning you’re of sound mind. If I was intoxicated for example they can refuse to marry you. Same with if you’re sat there looking like you’re being forced into it. Me and my husband were spoken to separately when we were getting ready to start the ceremony!

Never got separated
when I got married right before we did me and my ex had to go into a room before to answer questions and one of them is like “are you free and willing to marry”

They also have a responsibility to ensure during that questioning you’re of sound mind. If I was intoxicated for example they can refuse to marry you. Same with if you’re sat there looking like you’re being forced into it. Me and my husband were spoken to separately when we were getting ready to start the ceremony!
That's interesting.
I've never known it to happen to anyone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.