Karinamainwaring3 #6 Karina can't keep a friend, even sazzy doesn't want to make amend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion - Karinamainwaring3 #6 - thinks she’s a singer but she’s actually a proper minger..

Reactions: 9
Iv seen more life in that crop top than the inside of a tramps belly button I can only imagine in smells like stale milk on a hot day…not just about her weight but her as a whole she’s so focused on social media she’s let herself go so bad her appearance, hygiene and the way she treats people like I’m not one for these photoshopped influencers having surgery etc but surely at a young age she should have more pride in self like she’s gained so much weight in a year imagine in 5 years I’m all for body positivity but if what your influencing is being unhealthy, risking your life and physical abilities, bad hygiene, smoking an treating people like tit then it’s so wrong it’s not fat shaming saying she’s too big it’s life limiting there is nothing glamorous about it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think she sleeps in them clothes and doesn’t change her knickers either 🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.