Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As usual, sazzy took over the live and Karina couldn’t get a word in…

Does anyone know why Tracey fell out with her? I understand the others, but I’m surprised at how many shady comments Tracey is throwing about her, even just taking the piss about how all she shows is the ceiling😂

Reactions: 2
As usual, sazzy took over the live and Karina couldn’t get a word in…

Does anyone know why Tracey fell out with her? I understand the others, but I’m surprised at how many shady comments Tracey is throwing about her, even just taking the piss about how all she shows is the ceiling😂
Tracey has been distancing herself from karina doing her own lives and doing her own thing.

Why was sazzy shouting? Did her muzzle come off? Karina is such an entitled snowflake.
No idea as she knows nothing that's happened she only came in when it all kicked off like a bleeping volcano.

Why was sazzy shouting? Did her muzzle come off? Karina is such an entitled snowflake.
No idea as she knows nothing that's happened she only came in when it all kicked off like a bleeping volcano.

i’ve got a saturday morning rant i need to get out.

i’ve been thinking.
both karina and sazzy both constantly ramble on about tattle life.

sazzy. you don’t even have your own thread my love!
your mentioned on the rarity that you run your mouth off (albeit. it’s not a rare occurrence anymore)
so posting all these videos like ‘hi tattle life’ ‘go and post this on tattle life’
it’s weird.
like the mentality of it is beyond me!

karina. whinging about what we’re posting about her.
yet there is people posted on tattle life that have done way less!
mrs hinch cleans her house! and she gets absolutely violated on here! her kids even get dragged into it!

when you lie consitently about major things that is another level of wrong, you have to expect people to talk.
you post yourself on a social media platform doing the tit that you do and saying the tit that you do, you have to expect people to talk!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

i’ve been thinking.

your mentioned on the rarity that you run your mouth off (albeit. it’s not a rare occurrence anymore)
so posting all these videos like ‘hi tattle life’ ‘go and post this on tattle life’
it’s weird.

mrs hinch cleans her house! and she gets absolutely violated on here! her kids even get dragged into it!

when you lie consitently about major things that is another level of wrong, you have to expect people to talk.
you post yourself on a social media platform doing the tit that you do and saying the tit that you do, you have to expect people to talk!
Well said! I applaud you.

i’ve been thinking.

it’s weird.

perfectly said!!

Reactions: 1

i’ve been thinking.

it’s weird.

100% spot on my fellow tattle life buddy.

Sazzy (aka the donkey from shrek ) you don't have a thread so why make out you do? Threads are about Karina. Neither of them like here as the truth is said and we spitting out facts. None of us are liers here 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Again 10 mins of my life I’ll never get back of her trying to make a point of calling people fat. the only person who’d get hate that is friends with her is Lawrence other than that she has no friends

Reactions: 3
how has she posted a tiktok story being like ‘i’ve got thyroid problems’

my love.
you never leave your cesspit of a bed/bedroom to go to the doctors to actually get diagnosed.

you can’t say you have a condition when you literally don’t!
on what basis do you think you have thyroid problems? your weight and being tired?

god save everyone. we can all just self diagnose ourselves now.
sack off the NHS. karina knows it all!

i actually can’t cope with her!
give your head a wobble. grow up and act like the big girl you are (in reference to your age. not your size before you take this the wrong way).
go to the doctors and get yourself checked to find out what your problem is.

god forbid it’s actually anything worse and she’s just been self diagnosing because one person in her comments mentioned they also have a thyroid condition🙄

Reactions: 11
how has she posted a tiktok story being like ‘i’ve got thyroid problems’

my love.
you never leave your cesspit of a bed/bedroom to go to the doctors to actually get diagnosed.

you can’t say you have a condition when you literally don’t!
on what basis do you think you have thyroid problems? your weight and being tired?

god save everyone. we can all just self diagnose ourselves now.
sack off the NHS. karina knows it all!

i actually can’t cope with her!
give your head a wobble. grow up and act like the big girl you are (in reference to your age. not your size before you take this the wrong way).
go to the doctors and get yourself checked to find out what your problem is.

god forbid it’s actually anything worse and she’s just been self diagnosing because one person in her comments mentioned they also have a thyroid condition🙄
👏👏👏. Well said!

Reactions: 1
I dont know how she gets over a hundred viewers in her lives tbh. Half the time all you see is her ceiling and massive forehead or she plays fortnight. Or she sings like a dying cat. She has no life so never has anything interesting to say. The people she duals are just as dumb and boring as she is. There isn't big drama going on either, baffles me

Reactions: 6
I dont know how she gets over a hundred viewers in her lives tbh. Half the time all you see is her ceiling and massive forehead or she plays fortnight. Or she sings like a dying cat. She has no life so never has anything interesting to say. The people she duals are just as dumb and boring as she is. There isn't big drama going on either, baffles me
Her lives are honestly SO boring! The troll comments used to be the only bit of entertainment but the mods she gets are bang on it and delete and block straight away 🙄 rather watch paint dry all she ever does is play PlayStation

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.