Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People in the comments saying “they’re on tattle now talking about this live”
Hiiiii Nonas huns yes we are cause Karina is a fat lazy slob who does absolutely duck all and begs constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Basically if your not licking karinas arse your muted 😂🤣 ffs when will they all fking grow up stop being fake and kissing her ass for your own gains you morons

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How boring are RyRy and Josh? Jesus. Most boring bastards ever. Can they lick Karinas arse anymore than they do?! What do they bring to a live? Nothing whatsoever.

Reactions: 10
Just love how he told her to come off live and she was was shouting 'see guys this is what my boyfriends like, not supporting me' 🙄🙄
Have you seen Karina what Dan has to put up with? Your actually repulsive I have no actual idea what he sees in her or why he’s staying with her. If I could find anything out it would be why he’s with her 🤮

Reactions: 5
Karina, the more you talk about tattle the more people will head over here to join us. This is every tiktokers/influencer/twats mistake that they don’t realise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Karina please look through your videos you have posted online and think about your actions it’s really not normal! Get help before you end up bed ridden with mental health issues! Anyone feeding into this woman’s behaviour are toxic and not a real friend!

Reactions: 9
LOOOOOL Dan just said to her “you can’t get out of bed most days” when she said about him being sat down on his bum playing his game ahahaha I seriously don’t know how he puts up with her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hi Karina please look through your videos you have posted online and think about your actions it’s really not normal! Get help before you end up bed ridden with mental health issues! Anyone feeding into this woman’s behaviour are toxic and not a real friend!
It’s not the people telling her she needs to change that are the trolls - it’s the people who are enabling her. She’s slowly killing herself and them acting like it’s all fine and telling her there’s nothing wrong with her isn’t helping her one bit. They’re all dumb as a box of rocks🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Where is her adoptive father in all this? Why isn't he making sure she is looking after herself? That she is clean, eats properly, gets out etc. Dan looks like he has given up with her because she doesn't listen. There is so much to life and tik tok is not a real environment Karina. Its not the real world, these people are not your friends. They would duck you over in a heartbeat. Karina needs some kind of mentor to teach her right from wrong. Her family should be stepping in and helping

Reactions: 4
Omg they actually think that charl n shay are the fake accounts. Loads of people dispise you karina not just bleeping them.

I don't blame Dan. She treats him like absolute tit

Where is her adoptive father in all this? Why isn't he making sure she is looking after herself? That she is clean, eats properly, gets out etc. Dan looks like he has given up with her because she doesn't listen. There is so much to life and tik tok is not a real environment Karina. Its not the real world, these people are not your friends. They would duck you over in a heartbeat. Karina needs some kind of mentor to teach her right from wrong. Her family should be stepping in and helping

Reactions: 1
I’m sure someone on here messaged her dad and he said he knew she’s gone if the rails but didn’t know how much as she has distanced herself from everyone and he doesn’t see/talk to her

• Wow
You would have thought then that if Dan is all she has left, that she would be nicer to him!! Both of them are not living the lives that young 20 somethings should be living. Its like they are stuck in retirement already and have given up. She won't be able to walk soon the way she is going. Wheelchair incoming!

You would have thought then that if Dan is all she has left, that she would be nicer to him!! Both of them are not living the lives that young 20 somethings should be living. Its like they are stuck in retirement already and have given up. She won't be able to walk soon the way she is going. Wheelchair incoming!
The thing is it's nothing to do with what does she have to do. It's what she has done in the past that pisses people off.
She's a lier for one. She doesn't know the difference between the truth and a lie.
Many accounts ago ( and people that have been on longer theads like myself Will see also ) that she's not changed at all. She's gone from having to not having friends 2 years ago to the bunch of bullies she's got now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.