Karinamainwaring3 #4 party for bought followers beggy can’t wait, doesn’t she realise we’re all here to hate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like his attitude at all.
Where's Ryry dissapeared to ha ha

Why are you arguing with me? I don't have a problem with you all I have stated is that she hasn't been diagnosed. End of.
I'm not the authority either there are others in the many threads been here longer than most.
I'm sorry if I came across as aggressive towards you also.
I'm not arguing. I think we will have to agree to disagree that just because she doesn't have a formal diagnosis doesn't mean she doesn't have it. We can mutually agree she is a dick though!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
PART 2
the quality gets worse😂😂

Part 3!
i cut out the bit where dean and ryan joined
it was boring
Oh poor fat ugly munter karina! Dont like it as she not in the spot light! Nona aka karina bring drama were ever she goes. Charl is best out of it. Karina is is only gobshit when she got a audiance! Get off your fat arse and do something productive

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see in her live last night someone commented saying 'karina you're out of order' and then Sazzy was like 'OH MY GOD KARINA LOOK AT THEIR PICTURE LOOK WHO IT IS' and it was a picture of Charls wax melts. Then for about half an hour they both kept saying 'come on then Charl you've been caught out why you coming on here in a fake account'

Are they thick? Do they not realise that could be ANYONE and they've used Charls picture. As if Charl would be that stupid to go in on a fake account and use one of her own pics ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Which one? I can never keep up

QUOTE="kellysavage, post: 8979415, member: 312791"]
The woman in her live right now pisses me off soooooo much. She’s the latest recruit of the clout club
[/QUOTE]
What which girl? Only one in the box this afternoon was lissy. And she's lovely.

What which girl? Only one in the box this afternoon was lissy. And she's lovely.
[/QUOTE]
Nah she was being a right bully last night with sazzy, she’s got a nasty side to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Nah she was being a right bully last night with sazzy, she’s got a nasty side to her.
[/QUOTE]
What really ?

[/QUOTE]
What did she say then I missed it 🙃🙃🙃

That is so sad that Dan has to sit there and watch her fester in her own filth and know that he’s coming home to the exact same tit. God knows I have depression and really struggle at times with making sure my house is clean and stuff. But at least open some windows… I live on my own so at least there’s nobody coming back to see it some nights where I’m less bothered (minus my boyfriend who doesn’t live with me) but I’d be mortified if I let it get into that state and knew my boyfriend was coming over. She has no shame at all.

Reactions: 3
imagine the stench in that house 2 cats litter trays mouldy takeaway rubbish and cooking smells 🤮 I bet Karina wouldn’t even know if her cats tit in the house could she even bend over to pick it up any way 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That is so sad that Dan has to sit there and watch her fester in her own filth and know that he’s coming home to the exact same tit. God knows I have depression and really struggle at times with making sure my house is clean and stuff. But at least open some windows… I live on my own so at least there’s nobody coming back to see it some nights where I’m less bothered (minus my boyfriend who doesn’t live with me) but I’d be mortified if I let it get into that state and knew my boyfriend was coming over. She has no shame at all.
Yes I feel sorry for him as well but normal men would not put up with it. Like the time he wanted food cooked in not a take away. And he's said himself he's fed up of take aways.
She said on her live earlier she goes on live to meet friends. Well all I see is her creating drama not making friends. More drama than Hollyoaks.

What really ?

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
What really ?

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Ah i can’t exactly remember what it was but it was when one of Shays mods came in the box and her sazzy and Karina ripped into her just for being in shay’s live, and they just wouldn’t let her speak. They were just like shouting at her 3 against 1. And there was a comment like.. well I’ve seen you in Toms lives (Karinas ex) how can you explain that. Then Karina would be like explain that! Bullies. I’m glad Shannon, Gemini, mel and Charl all finally saw sense :)

Isn't that lissy Tom's ex? That's what Tom said! I can't stick her. She is definitely a clout chaser. I give it 2 weeks and Karina will have fallen out with her

Reactions: 3
What really ?

[/QUOTE]

What really ?

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Ah i can’t exactly remember what it was but it was when one of Shays mods came in the box and her sazzy and Karina ripped into her just for being in shay’s live, and they just wouldn’t let her speak. They were just like shouting at her 3 against 1. And there was a comment like.. well I’ve seen you in Toms lives (Karinas ex) how can you explain that. Then Karina would be like explain that! Bullies. I’m glad Shannon, Gemini, mel and Charl all finally saw sense :)
[/QUOTE]
That was Emily who's shays mod. As she was in the box with shay.
Basically it's she said he said.
The main cause of these drama scenarios is karina.
Snazzy has a mouth like a fog horn and should let karina speak not talk for her.
Josh and Ryry are on par with each other i don't know who's worse.

Ok guys here it goes. Is there anything that karina can do to make people like her. Don't take too long to answer now lol

Last edited:
She’s on live again crying and Dan just said to her “come off live if you’re pretending to be upset again” 😂

Now Ryan’s joined the live and they’re talking about tattle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she actually under investigation for dwp? She’s gets nearly £700 a month on pip, and goodness knows what she earns on tik tok! £50 a day average? I really hope karma will bite her in a fat ass. It’s not a case of she CAN’T work, she just WON’T work.
how do you know how much she gets on benefits? I don’t think you can get £700 on PIP I get £370 a month and they told me that was the highest amount 🤷‍♀️

She’s on live again crying and Dan just said to her “come off live if you’re pretending to be upset again” 😂

Now Ryan’s joined the live and they’re talking about tattle 😂😂😂
Just love how he told her to come off live and she was was shouting 'see guys this is what my boyfriends like, not supporting me' 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.